Hives (Bevx Reader)

(Just a heads up in this chapter your name starts with a B, so that's part of your nickname)

You were sitting at lunch, next to Beverly. You and Beverly have been best friends for the longest time and just recently started dating.

Henry bowers walked by and knocked Richie's  lunch tray off of the table. He let out a groan and picked it up, trying to put all of the non-dirtied up food back on it. Stan got up and got a paper towel and wiped up some of the cheese off the floor, and picking up the fries.

Henry watched and laughed, then his eyes settled on you and Beverly.

"Hey Bee girl!" He yelled. You sighed and turned your head towards Beverly. She sighed, and patted your back. Henry walked over.

He was holding something that Patrick handed him, looked like dirt, mixed with cream cheese, both of which, made you break out. Not in acne, but in hives.

That's where you got your nickname, your name started with a B, and you got terrible hives even at the slightest touch of something that made you break out.

Henry opened the plastic baggie, and spilled the dirt and cream cheese all over your arms and head. And that's when you started to feel it. Pop, pop, pop, pop! You were breaking out in hives.

The nurse usually sends you home with cases smaller than this, she would probably just look at your and say 'go get your things'.

You stood up, and using the terribly obscured vision the hives gave you, you walked down the hall, and up the stairs, made a left turn, and sat in a chair, in the nurses office.

The nurse walked out, she felt your bumpy skin, and gave you a bag of oatmeal bath.

She sent you home, you started running the water, and poured the bag in. The water turned brown, and you stepped in.

Now you know to hide at lunch.

Word count 333 bc I'm Jesus.