Charecters that are different buy might actually make a good couple+their song

1. Bill x Richie
Ok so I know that Richie is real annoying (but he is my and eddie's daddy because we share him) and that they got into a big argument but they might be good together, like, they seemed to get along before that big fight after Eddie left, and they made up after. And Eddie is a lot like billy, and people ship them do this might actually work.
Song:
"Hello my baby" The Chordettes

2.
Ben x Victorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ok ok so I know what you're thinking "what the ducking hell,,,, why would they ever even make good friends let alone a couple?!" Well, honey, you've got a big storm comin!!!
Ok so victor is the probably most innocent of the gang, right beside belch, and Ben is an innocent beaaaaaan! Even though victor was laughing a lot while hen hen was cutting Ben Ben, I still think they'd make at least good friends!
Song: "Pretty Young Think" Micheal Jackson (yes, the child molester. I'm sorry.)

3. Mike x Bev
At one point in the book, every loser has at least slight feelings for Bev. You know when you can just tell that they'd be good together? Yeah.
Song:
"Stayin' Alive" Bee Gees

4. Henry x Bev
Oh honey where do I get started?! They're both abused by their dads and then kill them, ones bad and the other is ass, and they both wear reds tops and jeans! It'd work.
Song
"Daddy Issues" The Neighbourhood

AHHHHH henlo binches I'm updating again! So like I thought about the Henry and Bev ship first and I really kinda wanna write another book about it but I already have so many unpublished booksssssss! If I did write it who'd read it?!