Chapter 3 Abby x Eddie

I walked down the street, hoping not to see my brother. Everyone knows his name. Henry. He is such an annoying brother. I don't hate him, but I just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dislike him.

I saw belchs car riding closer and I slammed my back against the wall of an alleyway. Little did I know my sister was already there.

My sister is one of the only people in my family that I actually love. She's 13 and I'm almost 15. Autumn, or Atty as I call her, is super immature. I guess since she didn't have a very good start to her life she wants it again. She's a 'cling to your shirt when she's scared' kind of sibling. She is a lot closer to Henry then I ever was. She used to spend lots of time with him. Now she doesn't spend as much time with him, but still more than me.

I was not as close to Henry, but I have to talk to him every day of my life so, there isn't any escaping it. I have to sleep in the same bed with him and Atty. Henry takes up a lot of space, and Atty takes up no space, so I have the right amount. Atty takes up no space since she usually on top of me or Henry. But she takes up no space on or on top of us. We have to get in a car with Henry everyday, and pass him in the halls, and-

Suddenly Henry's voice cut off my train of though.

"Girls! Let's go!" I looked up saw Henry looking at us.

He picked up Atty and slung her over his shoulder and then he grabbed me and slung me over his other shoulder. He began walking and first he put me down into the car, then Atty. I looked out the window. I saw a boy. He was cute but looked like he was dying. He was clutching his aspirator and looked like he was suffocating. Me and Atty immediately got out of the car and he fell down. I grabbed his aspirator, which he dropped and ran do the pharmacy.

A/n
This is only part one for KateOliviaTrue . There WILL be a second part sometime.