Sophia Lillis x Elodie

I looked through the mail. Nothing. My phone buzzed. I looked at it. Elodie.

ElloJello:Wanna come to a party tonite?

Sure, what time?
ElloJello: idk like 10:00
Ok.

I looked at my clock. 8:00. I only had a few hours. I rummaged  through my closet and found a pink dress. It was mildly short.

I did my makeup to match my dress

I did my makeup to match my dress. I walked out the door. I walked to her house.

COPYCAT by Billie Eilish (audio at top) was blasting and there were TONS of people there. I let myself in since I had many times before. There were people drinking wine, vodka, beer, brandy, pretty much anything with alcohol. Someone handed me a drink and slurred something I couldn't understand.

I walked around. There were some people making out, some people passed out in the middle of the floor, and some drinking. I took a sip. What was in this. I chugged down the whole cup. I went back into the kitchen and grabbed a whole bottle of it. It matched in appearance, and it was the same drink.

I walked through the house. I walked outside to the backyard. Elodie was standing there. Someone was throwing up on her and she just laughed.

I walked over to her and she fell over onto me. I picked her up, avoiding the throw up, and carried her into the bathroom. I started the shower and rinsed her off. I took off her shirt and rinsed her again. I took the threw up on clothes and put them in the sink. Wow. I just got here an hour ago and some people are already blackout drunk. I picked her up again and carried her to her bedroom. I changed her clothes and put her down. I sat down next to her and took another sip of my drink.

I scooted up nest to her and took another sip and watched some tv. I finished the bottle and passed out.

I woke up tangled to her.
"Sophia?" Her sweet voice ringed in my ears.