Chapter 13

Kongpob check out from hospital. His family is with him with P'Knot with him. He feels happy all of his beloved people is here with him. He smile alone.

"Baby? why are you smiling?" Knot whisper to Kongpob.

"No. nothing. I just feel happy." Kongpob smile.

"What are you whispering there?" Kongpob's mother ask while looking at them.

"Uh...nothing." The two said at the same time.

Kongpob's mother just nodded but smiling when the two didn't see her. She and his husband actually hear everything they whispering. He is happy his son has someone reliable as Knot as a boyfriend.

"Then let's go home. You want to go back to our house or your apartment son? But I rather you back to your apartment." Kongpob's father said with an unknown smile.

"Uh...okay. My apartment then." Kongpon said feeling weird.

"We can have a sex again later." Knot flirt while whispering. And of course, Kongpob's parent hears that too.

"P!! Quiet please. My mom and dad would hear you."

"It's okay baby. They wouldn't." Knot said. Would you guys notice your surrounding for once Knot...Kongpob. They notice you guys.

*****

They now alone at Kongpob's apartment. They are now cuddling together.

"When we going to meet Arthit...just the 3 of us." Knot ask.

"When he free." Kongpob answer.

They continue cuddling and kiss until they sleep.

The promise meeting being push over and over as the 3 of them is busy. And finally today is the last night Arthit would stay at Thailand. His project is finish and he would go back to Seoul tomorrow. Knot call Arthit for a meeting and the night is coming.

"Are you ready baby?" Knot ask

"Yeah. I am." Kongpob said that but he actually nervous.

"Let's go then." Knot grabs Kongpob's hand and gets him into the car.

The drive is in silent. Kongpob is thinking while Knot is worry. The 30 minutes' drive is over and they in the restaurant. The two can see Arthit is already there.

"Arthit...sorry to call you last minute but we have to." Knot said

"It's okay Knot. I too want to settle this." Arthit said

Kongpob and Knot is sittion in front of Arthit.

"Once again Kong. I want to say sorry. I know it's my entire fault." Arthit apologize.

"P..." Kongpob don't know what to say

"I know it's hard for you to forgive me. Don't worry you won't see me again."

Knot and Kongpob confuse.

"What do you mean Arthit?" Knot said

"I will move to Seoul permanently and bring my parent there too."

"P...I'm sorry it's a bit hard for me but I want to start living with new memories so as a start congratulation for your promotion. I am sorry I said it late." Kongpob said holding Knot's hand

Knot just smiles seeing his friend and boyfriend start a new friendship.

"Thank you Kong. It's already means a lot to me. Now I can work in a peace in Seoul." Arthit said.

"So...can I hug your boyfriend Knot?" Arthit ask

Knot raise his brows, "well if it hug I allow it.". The two hug each other with a genuine smile. The problem that take 3 years finally solve between them. Suddenly, the door of their private room burst open. There standing all of their friends with a smile.

"What are you guys doing here?" Knot ask

"Well, since you guys already solve it and this is Arthit last night...let's drink." Bright said.

"Then let's consider this as my party for get the promotion even it is 3 years late." Arthit said.

"Agree!!!" the juniors exclaim.

"Then it's on you Bright. Free drink. Yes!!" Prem said.

Bright look shock and sigh in defeat, "okay okay. Let's go."

All of them go out of the restaurant and get in the car while Knot, Kongpob and Arthit pay the food they eat. And they drive to Bright's bar.

To be continue.

=================

I wasn't expecting the scene where Arthit apologizing to Kongpob would turn out like this. I want to make something more but this is already done so bear with this. This book is approaching it's ending. So fast.

See you next time.