Chapter 9

Like yesterday, the whole café squeal for them but the couple is so oblivious about it. And they didn't realise that one of their friends is also there which is Bright. The teaser among them.

Bright notice the sudden change in atmosphere in the café. Just now it is so calm and now it is full of heart and pink colour everywhere. He look to the direction that most of people in the café looks and he can't stop smiling.

The couple sure is oblivious.

"What you want to eat baby?"

"The same as yesterday p."

"Okay. Wait here."

Seeing Knot get up make Bright want to go closer to them but he hold it. He want to record the show for their friends.

"Here baby."

"Thank you p." he smile.

"Anything for you baby."

"P. Where you want to go next? I am bored." Kongpob unconsciously pout.

"Baby. what I tell you? Stop pouting please..." Knot start it again

"P!!! when I am pouting? I am not." Kongpob blush furiously

"Baby you can't deny it from me." Knot smile

"p if you continue this, you won't get a kiss from me for a week." Kongpob threaten his boyfriend.

"What? Baby you can't do that. Okay I promise to stop. You ask where we want to go just now right? Let me think first."

They don't realize they are talking out loud. Bright shook his head. He can't believe with what he sees. Stupid couple. How come they didn't notice with all the stares they get from all this girls. Are all of them their fans or what.

He heard one of the girls beside him talk.

"You see them? That's the couple I talk about." Girl 1

"Oh... you're right. They are so cute." Girl 2

"Did you hear that? The small guy talk something about kiss. Kyahhh!!!" Girl 3.

Then they squeal in excitement.

"You know, actually all their fans waiting for them since this morning to see them because they see these two yesterday morning. So they thought they will see the two at the same time. But I guess we are lucky to see them at this time." Girl 1

Bright is shock. What?? They just eat together for the first time yesterday and they already have fans? Wow. Just...wow.

Bright can see from a far that Kongpob's face is red now. He is curious as to what they are talking about.

"I know baby. Let's go to Asiatique The Riverfront. We still have time. It's open at 4 PM."

"what is that place?"

"It's a shopping district with ferris wheel. But before that let's just sight-seeing okay baby?"

"Okay. But no funny business p."

"Oh... I can't promise for that baby. I might want to kiss you senselessly." Knot tease his boyfriend.

"P!!!" now he pouts with a blush.

Bright can hear the people in this café screaming with affection towards them.

To be continue.

=========================

i give you 6 updates today because tomorrow i will be busy. tomorrow is Malaysia's national election.