The corners of my mouth rugged downwards into a small frown. "I don't care what class Natsuki is in, and as for my song with Syo, it's already been completed and he's now in the process of writing the lyrics meaning these next two weeks until the deadline, I'm essentially free with the exception of making small corrections to Syo's song and could easily spare my remaining time before the deadline to help Natsuki."

          "Well, what's wrong with your current composer Natsuki?" Ringo asked to the tall giant standing beside me. "I thought you two would really hit it off."

          The tall blonde sighed. "He's refusing to let me have any say on where the song goes. He didn't even ask what type of song I'd like to sing and instead just said he'd take care of everything and that the only thing I'm good for is writing the lyrics and singing. That I'm too dumb to help with the composing aspect of our song."

          Glancing up at Natsuki, I flinched some at the pain evident behind those bright green eyes of his. He hadn't told any of us about the harsh words his composer has been throwing at him. I don't think any of us knew just how toxic of a partnership he was actually in for this assignment. How disgusting... No composer should ever say things like that to their idol.

          "He's been saying things like that? Why didn't you come to me sooner?" Ringo asked like a parent would speaking to their bullied kid.

          Ryuuya shook his head. "It's best that he learn to problem solve for himself. There's no one to hold your hand in this business anyways and rude work partners are something all of us come across during our careers."

          With a frown, Ringo sighed. "Still, this is a learning environment, not anything close to the real thing yet." He said as he shifted his full attention to Ryuuya now. "And it's also a valuable lesson for him to learn that he can seek out better options for himself if something isn't working. I think Natsuki and ___ working together will be a good learning opportunity for the two of them."

          "In the real world, that wouldn't work. The two of them will need a time extension to finish this project since they obviously won't have it completed by the end of these final two weeks."

          "They could do it."

          Natsuki cleared his throat some. "I'm confident that we can pull this off, but we need your approval before we can do so."

          I nodded in agreement. "An idol and composer need to work together to make songs that really resonate with the idol singing it as well as with their audience who will inevitably listen to their song. If he stays with his current composer, the song they produce will just be a waste of time. I can compose his song and still help Syo perfect our song and have two finished products for the two of them respectively by the original due date for our assignment."

          Ringo smiled proudly. "Would you look at that, lil'sis Kotobuki is taking responsibility for being a composer." He giggled before once again looking to Ryuuya. "C'mon Ryuuya, what do you say? Let them work together on this and let me fail that horrible composer of his for poor teamwork?"

          There was a moment spent in silence as Ryuuya thought for a moment, looked from Natsuki and myself to Ringo before once again focusing those blue eyes of his on me. "If I allow this, you can't come to either of us and complain about not finishing in time. I won't hesitate to fail you if you let Kurusu's song suffer because you're helping another idol and I'm sure Ringo will do the same. Understood?"

          With a bright smile, I bowed to our teachers. "Of course, thank you both for being so understanding and allowing us to go through with working together!"