I seen Jaleek's Phone on her dresser and I clicked her power button and it was 6:40am and we don't drive to school until 7:30am and the bell rings at 7:45 for us to go to class and the tardy bell rings at 7:50am. She had hella notifications  most of them were calls and texts.

I looked at the first notification and it was 35 missed calls from Jaylon and 50 texts from Jaylon. Well the kid finally getting around and missing my sister I see.

I put her phone back on her dresser and 20 minutes later she came out fully dressed looking cute and she sprayed that cologne on her she always wear. I said "You think you cute? You not." And we both laughed.

**Jaleek's Pov**

Maleek came in here messing with me talking about "You think you cute? You not." Then we had started laughing and I picked up my phone and I had hella texts and missed calls from Jaylon.

I decided to call her back and she said "Jaleek? I'm sorry for how I acted that day. I know you probably hate me by now but I want you to know I'm sorry and I love you. I shouldn't of reacted how I did knowing that girl always lies and says stuff like that. So you forgive me and take me back?" I said "I forgive you but I can't take you back. I'm sorry Jaylon. It was nice knowing you though."

I hung up and me and Maleek went downstairs and ate breakfast and got our book bags and went outside to our cars. When I got to school everybody said "Jaleek is back!!!" And I seen LaKeesha in the crowd and she smirked and crossed her arms. I said "Sorry I didn't come yesterday I had a stomach virus and I still kind of have it so yeah."

Everybody said "Aww Jaleek." I nodded and then me and Maleek continued to walk-in the school and I seen Kandy and she gave me a hug and said "You okay now?" I laughed and said "Yeah I'm cool." Then I sung the next part and said "I'm back and I'm betterrr." And Kandy laughed and the bell rung for us to go to class and I looked up and LaKeesha was staring at us.

**2 weeks and 5 days later**
**Jaleeks POV**

I was just sitting around and I THOUGHT the LaKeesha situation had blown off and she didn't care anymore so I decided to go on a walk. I said "Dad, I'll be back I'm going for a walk around the neighborhood." He said "Okay, be safe." I walked out the door and around the corner going around the block and I seen a black SUV following me and I said "Are you fucking kidding me bro?"

I continued walking like I didn't see them and then I got to my shortcut that would lead me to my house from the other side of the block I dashed through it and heard the SUV tires  streak in the road and I head doors fly open and a lot of feet padding the ground.

I ran until I seen my house and as soon as I jumped over my fence I felt a stinging sensation in my back and I seen my guards that stood guard in the backyard rush to me while the others shot at the people that were chasing me.

MalMal ran out the back door and picked me up and put me on his shoulder and ran into the house with me and he said "Mr. Ellis! Jaleek has been shot! Hurry!" My Dad came running down the stairs faster than Usain Bolt and he said "JALEEK? JALEEK! Can you hear me Baby? Stay strong with me baby! Let me all your Mama! JOSH! GET THE TRUCKS READY AND THE BLACK HUNMER FOR WE CAN TAKE JALEEK GO THE HOSPITAL!!"

Maleek walked in the house with some bags in her hand then when she seen me bleeding all over Mama's white chair she said "SIS!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" I tried to talk but nothing but blood cane out my mouth and MalMal said "Hurry guys! She don't have much time left on her hands!!"

The last thing I remember is MalMal, Maleek, and Dad getting in the Hummer with me with 30 guards following us in 5 different SUV's to the hospital.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and I was in a hospital room with different cords and shit connected to me and I looked over and a worried face of my parents,Maleek, and all of BG5 was there. I said "Dad?" Everyone snapped their head up and Dad said "I was worried you wouldn't make it! They said it was a 40/60 chance you would make it."

I felt a huge weight fall on my shoulder and I said "Dad, it's okay. I'm here now and that's all that matters." Then it was a shocking pain in my chest and it was a bullet hole and everybody gasped and I felt darkness taking over me I said "Ma-Maleek I love you sis. Mama and Daddy I love you too. Take care of that puppy I bought you Bestfriend and Maleek take care of my Dog, Snowflake ohh and Dad take care of Mama and our family. Oh and Daddy I got you that..."

then the machines hit the long beep and doctors and nurses rushed in rushing my parents out the room meanwhile I was dead. No way to possibly get me back. Bye guys I love y'all too.

**Vote**
**Comment**