Chapter 6

**Jaleek POV**
I was fixing up my room getting ready for Jaylon to come over and Maleek busted her loudmouth ass in my room and yelled "Where the hoes at?!" I threw my pillow at her and said "Get the fuck out my room before I call Mama on you Maleek!" Maleek flicked me off and said "I was just coming to tell you that Jaylon in the hallway waiting to come in your room." I pushed Malik out my room and in the hallway was Jaylon standing looking awe struck. I said "You're early Jaylon I like that, sorry I couldn't welcome you inside I was making sure everything was nice and neat for you but welcome to my mansion and this is my room uhh make yourself at home." She said "This house is great. I guess we can't be friends anymore." I said "Why not?" She closed my room door and came close to me and said "I'm not rich like you." I said "It doesn't matter , because not everyone can be rich. I understand you and you're not a hood rat that's ghetto or anything so we coo. You're welcomed here anytime and any day you need to. Okay?" She nodded and looked around my room and said "This is like 4 or 5 of my rooms put together!" I laughed at her because she was being so feminine and babylike. Maleek came her bitch ass back and said "Sooo Jaylon you got a sister?" Jaylon said "Nope, only brothers and I know you're not interested in boys soo" I laughed and Maleek glared at me and said "Shutup and have fun with your company." I said "I will not get out."
                         **3 hours later**
I woke up and Jaylon was asleep in my arms and I honestly can't remember when we went to sleep. I looked at the time and it was 8:57pm so I decided to wake her up since we have school tomorrow. "Jaylon? Jaylon?" I shook her and she mumbled something and said "I'm staying the night. Let me sleep." Shit well when her ass feel her clothes coming off don't say shit. I slid on my slides and went to the kitchen and my Daddy was in there. He smiled and said "Just in time for dinner and I seen your friend car out there. Where is she? Because dinner been ready for like 10 minutes we been waiting on y'all." I said "Ohh she's upstairs in my room I'll go get her. I'll be back in a jiffy." I ran up to my room and shook Jaylon and she still wouldn't budge so I guess I got to do what I got to do. I unzipped her pants and stuck my fingers in her entrance and her eyes flew open and I smirked and said "Come on, dinners ready and everyone is waiting on us." I sucked my finger and she tasted sweet and Jaylon zipped up her pants and blushed. We went downstairs and Maleek fat headed ass yelled "Woohooo! We can finally eat!" I mentally rolled my eyes and we sat down at the table.

**Jaylon's POV**
Jaleek's Dad seemed nice and laid back. He said "And Jaylon where are you from? I've never seen you here or around here before." I said "I came from Georgetown, Ga and I just moved here 5 days ago and I started school here today." He nodded and said "What're you to my daughter?" Jaleek's said "Daaddddd seriously? We're just friends." He said "Mhm, whatever. You hurt my daughter I'll hurt you." Well damn. Straight to the point and no emotions showed against it so I know he was serious. I just merely nodded. Dinner was amazing and then when we finish me and Jaleek went back upstairs to her room and she said "Uhh I told you I would tell you everything right? Well I'm rich, I'm part of the BG5. If you're wondering what it mean well it's 5 of us that's in the blood gang and were rich so we call ourselves BG5 and are treated like royalty at school and everywhere else we go. All of our parents are successful business people. My dad own a lot of car places and stuff like that. So there you have it. Oh yeah and I'm the most loved BG5 member there is." I stood there shocked and didn't even noticed she had got up and locked her door. She got in my face and I could smell her perfume radiating off of her. She placed her hand on my left side of my face and started kissing me.

**SEX SCENE BELOW!! Read at your own risk 🤷🏾‍♂️.**

I been wanting to kiss her all day long every since I met her in the office so I kissed back and then I picked Jaleek up and laid her on her bed and got between her legs and we were still kissing and I took off her shirt and her bra and started sucking on her nipples and the cutest little moan escaped her lips and she blushed. I said "There's nothing to be embarrassed of Jaleek. I liked that moan. It turned me on a lot." She blushed and put a pillow on her face. I gently pulled her pants down and her Victoria Secrets panties. Then suddenly I was on my back and Jaleek was on top of me. She said "Nope. Not happening but I'm about to taste you😏." I gasped because nobody has ever ate me out before so I was nervous. She took off my clothes and licked my entrance and started sucking on my clit and it felt like my soul was leaving my body. She stuck 2 fingers in and Was fingering me while she was eating me and it felt like paradise💦. Nothing has ever happened to me like this and I just admit I just got bitched by a stem. Jaleek didn't stop until I had cummed 6 times and I was tired afterwards. She cleaned me up and took me off the bed and pressed some button and the bed was cleaned and replace with new sheets and cover. She laid me on the left side and kissed me goodnight. My night couldn't of got any better. I instantly fell asleep when she put the covers on me.

**Jaleek's POV**
Welp, That happened and now a nigga tired and I must admit I got some good head and just bitched a whole cute ass stud. But now I'm finna get on the shower. My phone vibrates and it was a text from Maleek. "Damn Jaleek I came by your room to get the helicopter keypad thingy and I heard you putting in that work so I put your soundproof door thing on because she was moaning loud😂. Good job lil sis I'll see you in the A.M" I smiled  and hopped in the shower feeling like a Mega Boss.

**Sorry For the late update I been busy 😕. But everything will be back on schedule getting updated every 4-5 days soooo yeah**

**Whats y'all thoughts on this chapter 🤔? Let me know in the comments or you can just message me.**

**Dont Forget to vote and comment🤪**

**Ask for social media 👻 **