what is a leg spreader cocktail?

That evening The Staines family went up stairs to Joyce's old apartment which they still use to this day and changed into evening attire.
Lolly went to go in to the bathroom but Maddie shoved her aside and locked the bathroom door.
" Maddie ,that was so out of order! You knew I needed to going there" Lolly yelled through the door as she continued to Knock on the door " give it a rest Lolly, get over it" Maddie's yelled back.
" ugh Mom!" Lolly yelled.
" that's it baby yell for mom" Maddie yelled through the bathroom door.
" Mom!"Lolly yelled scrunching up her fists and stomped her foot.
"What's happened now" Joyce yelled as she poked her head round the living room door frame.
"Mom Tell Maddie to hurry up, I was going in there when Maddie pushed me out the way" Lolly moaned.
" oh For goodness sake Lolly is that all?" Joyce shook her head.
" what do you mean is that all, it was unfair tell her mom" Lolly yelled loudly.
" Lolly sweetheart don't let it get to you, we have plenty of time. So don't panic" Joyce said not really understanding why it upset Lolly so much.
"grrrr...." Lolly moaned stomping her feet and went back into her bedroom slamming her door.
Lolly walked back over to the bathroom still seeing the bathroom door locked she knocked on the door.
"Maddie you have 5 seconds to get out of there you....." Sadie Pounded on the door.
" Or What? What are you going to do? Pfft....Whatever I'm finished jeez" Maddie said opening the door.
" ugh...finally" Lolly roared at Maddie who just walked by and went back to her room.
Maddie was washed and dressed in room so she popped out for a split second. She walked back in to her room and began towel drying her still rather damp hair. When she saw Lolly in her room.
"What are you doing in my room?" Maddie questioned Lolly
" I was just looking for....?" Lolly couldn't think of anything on the spot and this didn't go unnoticed by Maddie who felt the anger rise.
" I was looking for these" Lolly held up a pair of Maddie's shorts that were on the bed.
" those are mine you can't have them,Get the hell out of my room now!" Maddie screamed as she charged over towards Lolly who yelled and rushed round Maddie's room.
"Mom!" Maddie yelled as she continued to chase Lolly out of her room.
Back in Joyce and Monty's  room, Monty stood topless whilst he was riffling through his wardrobe looking for a shirt to wear to the Neptune's tonight. Joyce sat at her dressing table starting to put her hair in curlers when they both heard the girls yelling and Maddie's yelling for Joyce.
" ugh I don't know if I can cope with this tonight" Joyce sighed.
"They'll sort it out leave them to it" Monty said pulling out a shirt and put it on slowly buttoning the shirt.
Maddie stormed into her parents room finding her mother already dressed putting her hair in curlers as she sat at her dressing table.
" Mom! Can you tell Lolly to get out of my room" Joyce sighed.
" for goodness sake I haven't got time for this...." Joyce snapped
" Ugh I knew you'd say that, you never tell Lolly off" Joyce sighed " Fine.....Lolly keep out of your sisters room, there are we happy now" Joyce said with a hint of anger in her voice.
"Yeah fantastic, like that's gonna stop her " Maddie said sarcastically as she left her parents room.
" I'm glad you can come tonight" Joyce said looking into her dresser mirror with tears in her eyes .Monty smiled at his wife as he walked round over to her and bent down to her level and looked deep into her blue eyes and Joyce said " I love you, what would I do without you" Monty kissed his wife.
"Chips and rice Joyce, Chips and rice" Monty whispered before he kissed her passionately.
"Mom..where's the..." Maddie stopped " Sorry I'll find it myself" Maddie said slowly backing out of the room.
" Maddie what are you looking for darling?" Monty got up and stood behind his wife placing a hand upon her shoulder " I was looking for the aspirin or any form of pain relief" Maddie said massaging her forehead.
" it's funny All that shouting has seemed to bought on a headache has it?" Monty said, Maddie frowned " Ugh whatever dad....it's Lolly fault she made me do it......ugh it really hurts. Mom where are they kept" Maddie groaned as she held her head in her hands.
"They are kept where they have always been in the bathroom cupboard above the sink"Joyce said as she slowly put the last curler in.
"I've looked there and there isn't any" Maddie said continuing to massage her temples.
" come on we'll have a look" Joyce got up and Maddie followed her out of the room and into the bathroom only find no pain killers so they went into the kitchen finally found some aspirin.
Half an hour later Lolly, Monty and Joyce stood at the front door ready to go but they had to wait for Maddie.
" come on Maddie!! we are so gonna be late now" Lolly grumbled.
" we have plenty of time" Monty said quickly checking his watch just to be sure.
" come on Maddie sweetie, you do want to go to Neptune's today don't you?" Joyce questioned.
Maddie opened her bedroom door poked her head round the doorframe " I'm not even ready yet" Maddie yelled to her parents and Lolly before she stormed off back into her room slamming the door shut making them all jump out of their skin.
" surely it doesn't take this long just to put on some damn jeans and top" Lolly moaned.
" I'm ready, jeez" Maddie rushed down stairs in a floaty and flowery dress with sandals.
" ugh finally" Lolly said glaring at her sister, Maddie stuck her tongue out at her younger sister.
" let's go now!" Joyce barked.
Once they were ready they left the apartment and waited for the lift, Whilst they waited Joyce glanced down and gave  her dress the once over and brushed off any flick.
Maddie folded her arms across her chest and Lolly caught Maddie's eye " I wonder if that boy will be there?" Lolly whispered to Maddie.
" Shut up mom and dad might here you....but Yeah I'm kind of hoping" Maddie smirked.
Maddie glanced behind her at her mother who smiled and father who raised an eyebrow, Maddie turned back to face Lolly who smirked. Monty frowned at his daughters " Joyce?" Monty whispered.
" What is it Monty?" Joyce asked.
" Is it me or are the girls up to something and they don't want us to know?" Monty continued to watch his daughters who whispered to each other.
" Don't be so stupid Monty, they are just being sisters and girls that's all. Girls and sisters always have their little  secrets or private jokes" Joyce shrugged.
Once the lift arrived they all got into the lift and waited in silence until Maddie and Lolly continued to laugh.
They got out the lift and made their way to Neptune's. Once inside They made their over to the bar to see Mateo standing at the bar dancing.
" Ah Mrs Temple Savage" Mateo said greeting his boss " What can I get you?" He said cheerfully.
" I'll have two gin and tonics, a Coca Cola and Maddie.....what do you want?" Joyce said asking her daughter.
" can I get a vodka and coke please mom?" Joyce sighed " One vodka and coke please Mateo" he nodded and went and made their drinks.
A few minutes later Mateo handed Joyce and Monty their drinks and then handed Lolly her drink and went out his way to give Maddie her drink " Hola Maddie, here is your drink" Mateo placed a cocktail in from of her and Maddie raised an eyebrow " I didn't order this?" Mateo smirked " leg spreader cocktail.....A fruity drink for a fruity lady" Maddie rolled her eyes " You do realise that your boss is my mom right? And that's my dad right there " Maddie gestured to Joyce and Monty and Mateo nodded " yes if course" Mateo shrugged.
" Do you know why this drink is called a leg spreader?" Mateo frowned " No" Mateo said.
" it's called a leg spreader because it makes people do this" Maddie picked up her cocktail  and chucked it over Mateo who didn't move back in time and so he ended up covered in her drink from head to toe.
" Maddie?" Joyce gasped " What on earth do you think you're doing?" Joyce questioned.
" I'm just putting this complete and utter creep in his place" Maddie said matter of factly.
" If I ever see you do that again to any member of staff your are grounded, do you hear me?" Joyce barked.
" What?" Maddie was angry.
" Do you understand me?" Joyce said firmly.
" Yes But are you telling me as my boss or my mother!?" Maddie stormed off in anger.
"Maddie" Joyce called out.
" oh Gould What on Earth is going on now ?" Monty asked in confusion.
" Mom has a go at Maddie when all Maddie did was defend herself" Joyce frowned " Defend herself" Joyce was confused.
" Since Maddie started working here Mateo has been sexually harassing her constantly and Maddie has been doing her best to brush off his advances but mom wouldn't know that as she's in her own self absorbed world" Lolly spat.
" What? Really?" Joyce gasped "I had no Idea" Lolly sighed " see what I mean" Lolly shook her head took a sip of her drink.
Mean while Maddie stormed over to Kenneth, Liam and Jacqueline's table.
" Hey Maddie" Liam said brightly only to realise that Maddie was upset.
" Maddie what's wrong love?" Kenneth one of her god parents asked.
" Can I sit with you guys?" Maddie asked quietly.
" of course you can darling" Jacqueline patted an empty seat between her and Kenneth.
Maddie sat down with a huge sigh " I'll give you three guess who" Maddie chuckled.
" Oh What have you meant to have done now?" Kenneth rolled his eyes.
" I stuck up for myself because you know how Mateo flirts with me inappropriately and I just had enough and well I kind of poured my drink over him and mom saw it not realising that Mateo had harassed me first and I got the freaking blame" Maddie ranted on.
" That's my girl" Kenneth smiled.
" I knew you'd understand Uncle Kenneth" Kenneth hugged Maddie.
" Uh Oh someone has an admirer" Jacqueline chuckled as she glanced at Tiger
" Maddie Love, that cute guy keeps looking at you" Kenneth let Maddie out of their hug.
Maddie glanced at over only to catch Tigers eye and they shared a smile " Are you Okay?" Tiger mouthed to Maddie who nodded.