The wedding

(Hey guys this my first ever Benidorm Fan fiction and well I hope you will like it, I kind of got the idea after watching the show a lot recently and well anyway  yes !Monty and Joyce have 2 children in this story but we all know In reality they are a lot older but I just love their chemistry and wanted to do a story about them. I have used bits from other episodes so they won't go in order but I will bits of episodes to fit this story. Also I know Joyce lives at the hotel in the show but in this story the family live in a villa. This story should be kind of explanatory but if you're not sure then please PM me and I can fill you in a bit better anyhow I'll let you read it for yourselves and pretty please review and like if you do anyway... enjoy)

Joyce sat looking through the pages of the worst but happiest day of her life.

Flash back

Joyce stood in her beautiful white lace dress looking at herself in the mirror her hair styled and put up looking amazing but she was unsure of how she looked. "Oh Ms Temple savage You look beautiful " Joyce turned to see her bridesmaid walking towards her

"Thank you Lesley" Joyce said with a weak smile.

"Joyce this is meant to be your happiest day of your life... well before starting a family" Lesley looked at her very nervous boss in her white lace dress.

"No I look fat, " Lesley shook her head "you do not look fat Joyce, you look beautiful and me and all the staff are so proud of you" Joyce smiled softly at her friend.

Lesley looked down at her watch "well are you ready Joyce ?"

Joyce took a deep breath "as ready as I will ever be" she grabbed her bouquet, linked arms with lesley and left the hotel room.
They reached reception where they waited for Mateo who arrived a few minutes later " Mateo you look....incredible" Joyce was shocked at Mateo's appearance as she had never seen him look so handsome.
" Thank you, I should be saying the same thing to you" Joyce smiled waiting for Mateo to say something along the same lines but he simply said nothing.

As they sat in the car, Joyce started to freak out "I'm going to be late"

" its fashionable for the bride to be late, I was an hour late for mine" Lesley chuckled.
" You were the groom when you got married and you were late?" Joyce frowned.
" Aye I did" Lesley chuckled

"I think I'm going to be sick" Joyce felt the nausea rise up her throat

"Take a deep breath" Mateo held her hand "we're here, do you need a minute?" Lesley asked.

"No" she took a deep breath "no I'm fine let's go" Lesley helped Joyce get out of the car.
Joyce smiled at Monty but her smile was soon wiped off her face when she saw the boat "A boat? We are getting married on a boat?" Joyce snapped at Monty.
"No my love were are getting married on peacock island" He smiled.
"Peacock island? Is that a joke?" Joyce spat
" you don't like peacock island my angel?" Monty questioned nervously.
"Have you ever been to Peackcock Island?" Joyce questioned Monty knowing the answer was going to be no.
" Not exactly but the catering staff are there this morning and they haven't complained" Monty chuckled.
"And where our we going on our honeymoon?"Joyce barked and Monty sighed " that is a surprise".
" No more surprises and for all the time that you have known me have you ever seen me on a boat" Joyce was a bit annoyed.
" exactly it's something new" Monty chuckled.
" The reason you haven't seen me on a boat is because I suffer from chronic sea sickness" the captain of the boat told them it was time to board the boat and to get going.
" come we're getting onboard" Monty says practically forcing Joyce on to the boat " Get off me, no I'm not getting on" Joyce protested.
The boat trip was smooth until they got further out to sea where the boat rocked side to side and with every motion Joyce began to get greener and she soon was puking over the side along with other guests. Monty placed his hand on Joyce's back and soothed her " It's okay my love" Monty said as he rubbed Joyce's back.
" If I can have your attention ladies and gentleman" the boat jolted to one side " I'd like to apologise for today for this slightly rough crossing. This is due to a slight north-easterly breeze. For god sake will you stop puking down the side of the boat?. It's not as though we can run it through a car wash on the way back." Monty said to his guests.
"He's going too fast" Joyce said holding her stomach.
" You What?" Monty strained to listen to Joyce through the sound of the boats engine.
" He's going to fast" she repeated.
" look,there are speed limits in place, my darling, even here on the med. he can't be going faster then those" the driver sped the boat up making everyone loose their balance. Joyce began to loose her balance as well as her stomach, she grabbed on to Monty who held her tight " I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be sick !" Joyce said placing a hand over to mouth.
" No not on the suit! It's got to get back to the shop by six. Over there" Monty moved Joyce to the side of the boat so she could be sick there instead.
They got off the boat and made their way up to where the ceremony was taking place.
Joyce grabbed Monty and pulled him a side " There's no chance, Monty. No way" Joyce said forcefully.
" but sir Henry is the only person on the Island who can marry us"
" And what on earth possessed you to bring us here?
" well it was supposed to be a surprise" Monty shrugged.
" oh it is, A bloody awful one" Joyce raised her voice.
" oh don't be like that, Joyce" Monty was hurt as he thought he'd done a great organising this wedding.
" I hate boats, I can't stand the thought of being stranded on an island. I don't know half the people here. I'm being married by the only man, apart from you, that has kissed me in the last ten years....
" where did sir Henry kiss you?" Monty was not happy to be hearing this.
" up the consulate" Joyce shrugged.
" NO, I mean where on-"
" what does it matter? On the cheek." Joyce snapped.
" Oh Monty....I just wanted today to be perfect." Joyce groaned
" Joyce today may not be perfect, but I know something that is....You" Monty reached out and took her hands in his own and looked deep into her blue eyes.
" Oh Monty...." Joyce sighed and leant in to kiss Monty but a seagull had other ideas and covered Joyce in poop.