"We should do this more often." Niall said. We all sighed in agreement.

It was a little autumn chill, so we were all packed together. It was actually warm. If anyone was looking at us from the outside of our cuddle, the would think we were getting ready for a 5-way. In public. That's how close we were.

"This is nice." I said.  The boys started laughing.

"You have said that so many times Caroline, all of us have.  We get it." Louis said.  

"No, really, my day has done a complete 180. I went from having a good day walking in this morning, to bawling my eyes out, to happy, to crying again, to alright again. I'm so happy to have you guys." I said giving Liam's hand a squeeze.

They all smiled.

"I think I speak for all of when I say same here. What would we do without you being the sensible one?" Harry said.

That got me smiling too. We were all grinning idiots right now. Cuddling, happy, smiling idiots. We sat  in silence for a few minutes. Just listened to the birds, let the crisp autumn air attack us. Niall still playing with my hair, and now it was Harry's hand in mine.

Liam disappeared after a while, claiming he had to meet with a teacher. We had about a half hour until we had to get back to the school.  

"I think I am going to get on my way.  I'll see you guys later, alright?  I've to still catch up with a few teachers and friends.  Bye Care." Lou said.  I stood up and gave him a huge hug.  

"Thank you." I said looking him strait in the eyes.  He kissed my cheek, and waved Harry and Niall goodbye.

Why were my boys so good to me?  Why did they kill me with kindness, and why did I love them more than anything?  More than my best girls?  They were perfect.  Perfect to me.  I couldn't ask for anymore from them.  Maybe from Niall, like a bit of love, or from Harry, but they are some of my best friends.  I shouldn't ask for much more.  

But Niall, he was perfect.  He wasn't playing girls up like Harry did, and his blue eyes.  That was one thing I couldn't resist. I started settling back into the grass laying down inbetween the boys again.  A bit cold.  I had only my sweater on, I left my heavier coat in my locker. 

Harry interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Shit! I feel awful.  I left Cristina all alone.  I just saw you guys in the shop with Jack and barged in."  

"Well did you say anything to her before leaving?" I asked.

"Well... Um... Well basically... No.  I said I would text her." he answered.

"I would go find her if I were you.  Girls can get pretty mad if the boys just leave them.  I would feel pretty damn upset if that happened to me." Niall confessed.

"I know.  I really have to go find her.  I still have to see if she's up to go to the homecoming party at Josh's." Harry said. "I gotta go, I'll see you both later." he stood up, pecked my cheek and left.  

There were the butterflies.  But why?  It was just a small peck.  It was courtesy of a man to do that to any women before he left.  That's why Lou does it, and Liam.  

"Well, it's down to two." Niall said with a smile.  

"We should probably start walking.  There are only 20 minutes until second bell." I said.

"And if we want to find Liam and the lads beforehand." He added. 

Niall offered me his hand to help me up.  I took it, and neither of us let go.  The butterflies were there again.  But they didn't go away.  We walked hand in hand towards the school.

"Hey, are you definitely going to Josh's party on Saturday?" Niall asked me.

"Oh wow, that's the end of this week isn't it?  Like in 6 days?  It's Monday, right?" I asked all at once.  

"Yes, yes, and yes." Niall said with a chuckle. 

"Oh, well, then yes, I am.  All of the boys are going, and I think Ava and Belle will be.  So, yes, I'll be there." I said.

I shiver a bit, wow, it was getting pretty cold.

"Are you chilly?  Here, take my jacket."  he said wrapping it around my shoulders.  It was a wool peacoat with brass buttons, such a nice gesture and such a warm coat.

"Thank you Niall, you really didn't need to do that." I said with a sincere smile.

"Really, it's fine, I was a bit warm anyway.  It traps a lot of heat in." he answered putting his left arm around my shoulder.  I wrapped my right one around his waist and snuggled into his build.  He was strong, but so comfortable all at the same time.  

This boy was so perfect. Niall James Horan of Mullingar Ireland is one of my best people to have ever come into my life.  At this moment, when we were walking back to school with the cool, crisp air, wrapped up in each other's arms, I realized, he was special.  And I liked him.  A lot.

Niall, he was perfect.  

He looked at me and smiled.  "Like I said on the first day I met you Caroline, you have lovely eyes.  They're a beautiful dark green.  That was the first thing I noticed about you.  Your lovely eyes hidden behind your glasses."  

And I was blushing.  Alright I admit it, I loved this kid.  

End of Chapter 8.

What do all of you think?  I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long.  I have been busy with work, and I really want to start making the chapters longer.  This one is still short, and I may be taking even longer to post.  Please don't stop reading though!  I really hope you are all still spreading the word.  

What do you think of Niall?  What is up with him?  And again any word on Jack and Lainey?  Please comment!  Tell me what you want to see in it!

Tweet me @Ellie1DHearts and follow me!  Keep commenting and spreading the word. 

I love you all.

xx.

~ El.