Ethan nodded and kept moving his hips quickly. "I think I feel it..." he reached his hand down to Jack's crotch and started to palm him. There was a crinkle of what sounded like plastic. "Found it." He kisses Jack passionately and starts to grind again.

Jack squeezes his hips. "Good boy." He smirks and kisses his neck softly. There were faded hickeys all around their bodies, hidden under clothes. "Get it out then." He smirks and leans back to make himself more accessible to Ethan.

Ethan does it quickly and brings the bag out. "Here daddy." He hands it over to him. "Are we going to fuck or not?" He said innocently and started tracing his hands all over Jack's body, lovingly.

"Of course baby." He moves the bag over to the side and started to strip Ethan off quickly. "Look at your body baby, fucking beautiful baby." He kissed him again and moves his hands up and down. Even though Mark was sleeping, they weren't going to keep quiet. Mark was basically knocked out because he drank so much.

"I want you." Ethan started to pull at Jack's clothes as well. "Take them off and fuck me." He turned around and began to shake his ass slowly but sensually. "You want this ass, don't you. I know you do." He purred and then turned back to face Jack who now had a full on boner.

"Fuck yes I do baby. Come over here and give it to me then." He growls and starts to Jack himself off. The bed creeks softly as Ethan crawls back towards him. He gently takes hold of Jack's cock and starts to do it. "That's a good slut. Keep doing it baby." He growls and pulls him up to kiss him passionately.

Ethan kissed back quickly and jerks him off just as fast. He bent down and licked at the tip while looking Jack in his eyes. "You like me touching your cock daddy? You like this?" He said innocently as he moved down further onto him.

"Fuck baby, yes I do." He growled and pulled on Ethan's hair who moaned. "Fuck baby I'm close." He bucked up and than gagged.

"Cum in my mouth please. Want your cum." He moved his head faster but Jack pulled him off.

"Want to fuck you baby." He growls and moves Ethan above his cock and strips him off. He moves him down onto his cock.

"Fuck!" He moans and starts to bounce quickly. "So good... so good..." he moaned loudly, not worrying about Mark knowing he was completely out. "Close..." He moaned and bounced faster.

"Fuck me too baby, I'm so fucking close baby." He kisses him softly and bucks up into his prostate which made Ethan cum instantly.

"Jack! Fuck!" He moaned loudly and sprayed all over himself and Jack's chest.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum in you." He bucks up and cums into him. "So good baby." He pants and kisses him again. He takes him off and puts than beside him on the bed.

"Can I still have a blunt." he smiled, remembering what led them to this.

Jack chuckled and took some out of the bag and rolled two, one for himself and another for Ethan. "Would've been better with Mark here."

Ethan nodded. "I would've loved to suck his dick again. He just got too drunk, didn't want him throwing up on me." He giggles and cuddled into Jack as he lit his blunt up and took a hit.

"I wouldn't want him throwing up on you either." Jack chuckled and inhaled. He blew out a cloud of smoke into the air. The room always ended up cloudy and foggy. 

Ethan cuddled into his chest as he smoked. "This is the life. I'm glad they legalised this. Don't know what I would do without this in my life."

Jack chuckled and kissed his head. "Become like Mark?"

"I'd rather smoke than become an alcoholic." He chuckles and smokes until his blunt runs out. "You're taking care of him tomorrow."

Jack groans. "You can't just put that responsibility on me." He stubs out his blunt. "You know how Mark's like when he's hungover."

"That's why you're taking care of him." Ethan gets up and opens a window in their room to let some smoke out.

"What are you going to be doing?" He asked and puled Ethan back down onto the bed.

"Going to work. I have a job y'know." He giggled and closed his eyes.

"Night then." Jack smiled and lay down with him and spooned him the entire night.

The next day was more or less the same. They're always the same, Mark gets too drunk to function so Jack has to take care of him while Ethan works to try and earn some more cash. 

Thankfully, Ethan had quite a good job meaning Jack didn't really have to work so he could take care of Mark. 

Mark was lying on the couch with bottles around him. "Jack! Where's that damn food." He slurs while waving the bottle around. 

"It's just coming Mark. Put the bottle down." He calls back and comes over with a bowl of soup. "I'm not sure if your stomach can hold much." He cleans up the bottles and then starts to feed Mark. "You're like child sometimes." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is how their days went from now on, Ethan was earning a lot of cash and Jack made sure Mark was still alive.

Eventually they found Mark a partner and he eventually stopped drinking so much and the last time Ethan and Jack heard he was at least 3 months sober. They came back in and checked in on them often. They were a happy couple and his boyfriend, Aaron, made sure he didn't drink, even when the temptation was high. 

The two couples get along very well and went on double dates, this was part of the recovering process for Mark, drinks ordering was the worst part since most of the other men liked their wine but Mark stuck to his promises. 

Ethan and Jack still smoked every so often, but it was just to relax.

They had all matured quite a bit from never wanting to stop, to stopping quite quickly.