Y/N: D-dont touch me!
I slap him hard across the face. His head drops low, his hair  dark brown hair covering half of his face. Nervously, i bite my bottom lip, uneasy.

Y/N: Uh, im s-sorry...
He starts laughing, shaking his head and beginning to lift his head slightly.

???: What a shame, I was being so gentle with you. But pretty, im getting bored of playing this little game...

Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the bed, pinning me down with my heads on the white fluffy pillows. I stare at him, thrashing around ever slightly. Nothing's letting me budge.

???: Im disgusted, you pathetic human.
His once dark, brown eyes soon turn into a purple shade.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?! This is weird, stop!
The man opens his mouth and leans into my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin. I let out a shaky breath.

Y/N: L-let me go!
I try to move around again, wanting to get him off me. A loud and long scream erupts from my lips. Maybe if i alarm someone, i might be rescued

???: I heard something... Jungkook, whats the meaning of all this?
A male comes towards the two of us before he pulls the boy named Jungkook off of me, causing him to fall on the soft white carpet floor. Jungkook growls frustratedly.

Jungkook: Yoongi- hyung!? What the hell! I was just about to bite her!

Yoongi: Look it's too early for that, and youre making too much noise.
Jungkook: Shes the one screaming!

I look at the scene happening, grasping the white bedsheets tightly before sheltering myself under the blanket, pulling it over my head. My heart is hammering out of my chest. I hear laughing.

Jungkook: Pretty, what do you think youre doing?

Yoongi: It seems the human girl has made some sort of... barrier using the cloth for your bed.
Jungkook: Thats called a blanket, hyung.

Y/N: Why am i here?! Who are you guys?!

Yoongi: Im not sure what Jungkook's intentions were...
Jungkook: She smelled so... sweet.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed before he came towards me and lifted the blanket from my body. I look up at him, lips quivering. That was until i saw his eyes turn yellow. Their eyes, theyre changing.

Jungkook: Hyung, dont think about it...

Our eyes keep locked. The corner of Yoongi's lips twitch, slightly before he took hold one of my wrists and lifted me from the bed.

Still confused, my eyes stay on him as he walks out of the room with me with him. He walks a bit faster as he notices Jungkook was following us. I notice he took me to a modern looking living room, despite the room i was just in looked very old fashioned.

Yoongi: Who are you...

I hear him softly ask. My lips purse, unsure whether or not to tell him.

Y/N: Its Y/N, Kim Y/N...
He leads me to one of the sofa's, letting me sit down as he sits beside me, still staring at me.

Yoongi: Youre very... interesting to think about.