fourteen. darling

have you ever felt that particular time of the month and you feel your uterus was about to blow out?

yeah, that's what ari is experiencing right now. she got a double combo, a cold plus period. great.

--

at the sleepover purposes room.

"why??? why??? why????", she cried out in a ugly tone. she was lying down in a fetus position as she hugged her stomach.

"what's wrong babe?", guanlin keyword - tried to pat her back. but he immediately retreated when he saw the fire in her eyes in a flash.

"you won't understand guanlin. the pain...", she dramatically expressed.

guanlin tilted his head in confusion and went to jihoon for further knowledge. telling the girl he was getting snacks, before leaving her to wail alone.

"jihoon hyung, why is our ari crying in pain??", when he entered their study where they did their prince-ly duties.

"mwo!? uri ari is crying?! why?", jihoon asked back making guanlin facepalm. he asked a question but all he get was the same question.

jinyoung chuckled in amusement, turning all of his brothers attention to him. daehwi questioned this.

"i want to say it but it's kinda inappropriate. though.", jinyoung smiled mischievously.

"just say it! it's not that we're innocent like an angel anyway!", seongwoo said frustrated, before getting a bonk in the head from jisung for language.

jinyoung was the only one who knows the reason because he secretly read her mind when she first got in the palace. with her being sick and having her “monthly issues”. but he doesn't usually read her mind in daily basis.

it's just that he felt he needed to read it just now.

he took a deep breath and started to explain.

"fine, uri ari, is on her monthly date with mother nature.", jinyoung calmly answered but was laughing mentally at his brothers reaction as some of them already had their ears flushed red.

"oh, no wonder she was whining how painful she is.", guanlin absentmindedly stated.

--

"ari-yah~~", jisung cooed as he entered with sungwoon who was pushing a trolley.

not just any trolley. it was a trolley filled with treats, her favourites and necessary items for girls on their period. what was eye catching was a pile of strawberries and a mini chocolate fountain as a dip.

ari sat up, crossing her legs while putting the thick comforter around her. she had been lying down in one of the mini rooms in the sleep over purposes room which she assumed was jihoon's as it had many plushies.

"hey, jisung-ie, sungwoon-ie.", she said blankly.

"uri ari needs food neh?", jisung said as he mixed some ramen before giving the bowl to her.

sungwoon gave her a small back massage. jisung happily feed her like mother to her young even if ari was the one holding bowl.

she moaned in delight when the hot delicious broth melts in her mouth. she really wants to feed herself so she could make her own mukbang but jisung insisted.

she took one of the strawberries in the trolley and dipped it into the chocolate fountain before feeding it to jisung. she did the same to sungwoon and told him to stop, not forgetting to thank him.

--

"LAI GUAN LIN, PARK JIHOON. MY PRINGLES. ", she yelped.

"but ari... i want the pringles too. jihoon hyung wants pringles too.", guanlin said as he stuffed his mouth with the pringles.

she looked at them with a pout but then changed her expression with a mad woman look.

ever mess with a girl who has bad mood swings on her period? well, imma tell you what will happen.

she gave the 'you-better-give-me-my-snack-or-else' look'. jihoon stuck out his tongue, deciding to tease her instead.

guanlin looked at his hyung in panic before asking him to give the pringles back to her but jihoon being jihoon, he continued to tease the girl he call mate.

ari gave them a last pout before crying out so suddenly.

"no one loves me~! jihoon and guanlin doesn't love me anymore~!", she cried out, making the other princes instantly focused their eyes on their princess.

daniel instantly poofed next to ari and hugged her waist.

seongwoo poofed the beside her and clinged to her.

jisung and minhyun came in a rush while asking who said so and they love her soo much.

jinyoung and woojin looked at the two princes who were eating pringles and tackled them into a headlock.

"we love you baby. we do!", sungwoon said, while hugging her leg as if to beg her.

"which one of them hurt you sweetie? tell me.", seongwoo asked her while stroking her head.

jihoon and guanlin looked at her with pleading eyes, while mentally asking for mercy from their hyungs.

but ari being a savage bitch and said, "both."

daniel and woojin put jihoon and guanlin on their knees while ari suddenly felt guilty. she immediately regretted the decision to let them punish the two princes.

"you know what, ", she immediately got on her knees too and then hugged the two princes, making them confused.

jisung got the message then quietly signaled the others to slowly leave the room. leaving the three.

guess what happened?