twelve. open up

"woojin-ah ~~ please gimme my phone", she flattering her eyes while cooing.

woojin had his head face away from the girl to hide his probably flushed red face. he never had the intention to keep her phone but if that what it takes to get her whole attention then he's willing to keep it as long as he can.

"no.", he tried to sound serious but clearly failing.

she gave out a pout and went to daehwi's side. she plopped herself next to him on the other sofa and faced him. daehwi was mentally cheering already.

"daehwi will help ari to get her phone back from that meanie right?", she asked in a childlike voice, melting daehwi's heart.

Jeon Ari acting cute isn't something that happens in daily basis. so why not?

oh if you're thinking oh isn't she supposed to be feisty or even cold hearted or maybe the type to not do aegyo then you're wrong. She'll only act this way to someone she's comfortable with or someone she likes.

"no fair! that was supposed to be me!", woojin exclaimed.

"alright, daehwi will help ari if ari will give him a kiss.", daehwi imitated her baby tone.

her eyes sparkled and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek before urging him to take her phone from woojin the meanie.

daehwi had a victory smile on his face and immediately sped up to woojin to steal away his princess's phone. woojin being ten times stronger than him, he was tossed away. daehwi thought it was the time he'd use his gift.

Daehwi's vampire gift was fire. Oppose to Jihoon. He could control fire in his plams and his touches could give away unbearable heat according to his will.

he purposely touched his older hyung's hand and boy, woojin practically jumped when he felt a sudden heat hitting his ice cold skin.

"oh, fine! you win!", the poor guy handed Ari's phone to daehwi which made him smirk before giving it to the owner.

her eyes literally sparkled when she got her phone back in her hands. she gave
daehwi a small hug as a sign of thanks.

she immediately called her parents aka her mom.

"I'm calling my mom so no funny business!", she warned in a serious tone but to them, she looks cute.

Nevertheless, they nodded.

Guanlin looked at his older hyungs in a playful manner which his hyungs understood completely.

"Hello? Sweetheart, What's up?", her mother's sweet soft voice rang in the phone.

"omma, can i sleep at the Palace tonight?", she asked quietly and made eye contact with jihoon whom suddenly sat in front of her on the carpeted floor.

"hmm? What's the occasion? Oh right! Mates mingling yee? Okay.", Mrs. Jeon agreed.

Ari was about to say something when she felt a few wet kisses on the back of her neck.

She looked behind her and saw a grinning Guanlin.

Oh, didn't i tell you she had a sensitive neck?

"sweetie, what's wrong?"

"NOTHING! I'M FINE EOMMA! ", she freaked out a bit and said everything in a fast speed.

Daehwi took her phone and put her phone on speaker.

"eomman-nim, this is us, her mates.", he spoke to her mom.

"aigoo, your highness, please take care of my daughter ye?"

"of course madam. we love her so much.", jihoon said while stroking her thigh.

--

"jisung-ie!! minhyun-ie!!", Ari cooed as she ran to the two princes when the hyung line came in the room.

Both princes were confused but weren't complaining though. Just this isn't their usual ari.

She wrapped her arms around jisung and gave minhyun a peck on the cheek.

Bold.

"what's the occasion?", minhyun asked the girl.

"just hugging for no reason.", she answered before giving him a hug too.

"wae? can't i?", she suddenly asked when detaching herself from him, giving him cold eyes.

"o-of c-course you can... it's j-just that...", unable to finish his sentence, she grinned before greeting the other hyungs.

Daniel received two body squeezes and a huge peck on the lips. Jaehwan was tackled down on the sofa and she nuzzled her face in his chest. Sungwoon got a back hug and a kiss on his nape.

Seongwoo didn't wait for his turn, he immediately scooped up the girl and put her on his lap.

"did you have fun today with the maknae line hmm?"

"i did. oh, i told eomma I'm sleeping over tonight.", she muttered.

Jihoon picked her up from her position and placed her on a bean bag and he sat next to her.

"uri little ari is getting comfortable with us yeah?", jihoon stated as she nodded.

"i decided to accept the fact I'm your mate and you're my mates. so be warned. i can get quite clingy especially to things that i love.", she said in monotone before pulling out her phone to play with it.

All the princes were still in shock of her words from her mouth. Did she just said clingy to things she loves? Does that mean she is starting to love them?

Well, that's what the audience wants so.

"park woojin, my phone!"

--