four. energetic

Author's point of view.

"Are you sure shortcake? We're not confident leaving you alone again.", Jonghyun felt her forehead as she had a fever.

Dongho changed her cold pack on her forehead and checked her temperature. Jonghyun and him have been taking care of Ari since yesterday changing shifts with Donghyun and Youngmin. They've been guarding her 24/7 ever since the incident that Samuel found her in.

It's been two days Ari caught a fever so to ensure her safety, at least one of them must be there to guard her along giving her care.

The princes have been searching for their precious mate that they've sent royal spies to look for Ari.

The slayers took Ari away from Seoul District to the country side of the Kingdom. Busan District. Her fathers and mothers went out of the state due to work issues so they had full responsibility towards the girl.

"Of course. You need some rest too. I feel like a burden to you guys.", she put on her best smile even though she was sick.

Making both of the boy's hearts melt in a snap. They never felt Ari as a burden. She was their sister. Their youngest sister for them to protect and cherish.

Jonghyun and Dongho decided to rest for a while and give the girl some privacy. With two kisses on the forehead and they left her room.

The girl was now alone for once after two days.

She stood up from her cozy bed and walked around her room. Being taken care by a bunch of slayers, they didn't even let her stand up to take her phone! She needs exercise too. She might get used to it and become lazy and she didn't want that to happen.

Whilst walking around the room, she found a piano at the right corner of her room. She squealed in delight and practically ran to the instrument.

She is Min Yoongi's daughter, she shared the same passion for the piano just like her dad.

She sat on the seat and literally admiring the keys of the piano. Her fingers gently pressed the keys to produce some sounds.

And she started to play.

--

Woojin punched the wall in anger. The wall cracked and created a hole in the wall.

His vampire gift is strength. They all have enhanced strength than a normal being but a vampire's strength was 5 times than a human and Woojin's was double the amount of strength.

"punching the wall won't get her back Woojin"

"Well do you have a better idea than just to stay in this fucking palace like a fucking idiot?!", he snapped at his older twin.

Jihoon only could shake his head and continue to watch his twin punching walls like the wall has done something sinful to them.

Jihoon and Woojin were unidentical twins. The two shared amounts of likes and had the same dislikes. Only Jihoon was the cold cool type and Woojin was the type to explode if his property was taken away from him.

Woojin kept punching the wall until one point Jihoon stopped his fist by frosting his fist. He gave the look to Woojin and Woojin instantly felt ashamed of his immature actions. Jihoon gave his twin a hug and patted his back while comforting him.