Chapter 9- A Friend

.

.

.

"..ey.....ke...p!"

.

.

"..ake up!"

.

.

"I.....aid.....".

.

.

"WAKE UP!"

I was startled awake when someone's deep voice yelled at me in the ear.

"YAHH!! Wh-What the hell!?"

I scrambled back into a corner covering my left ear, I was shook.

"You wanna stay in this dungeon forever or what?"

A tall guy with blonde hair asked.

"What do you think?"

I looked at him unamused.

"Whatever, get up. We have already prepared your dinner and a bedroom for you to stay in. Thank you for being patient while waiting for us to be finished with your necessities for your stay."

"Waitwait, first, you kidnapped me and forced me to stay here against my will, second, you threw me into a dungeon, then, you're being nice to me? Am I missing something here? What's the dig up? Is this a thing here? You make a person feel miserable then be nice to them afterwards?"

"AISHH! You ask too much questions!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT ME TO REACT WHEN YOU'RE SUDDENLY BEING NICE TO ME!?"

He only sighed and gestured for me to follow him.

We arrived in front of an elegant looking door, does this door even lead to a bedroom and not Narnia?

"Change your clothes and come into the dining room for dinner. You have been provided with a map on your dresser as for you to not get lost. And don't even think of escaping."

He closed the door and left.

I look around the room, it was fairly big.

A red queen sized bed, white blanket and pillows, cream colored walls, a white wooden dresser with a lamp on top, brown wooden floor with a black rose-designed carpet.

"Nice.."

On the bed was a black elegant sleeveless dress with a tight skirt. It had red roses as design.

I examined it and put it on.

I......... kinda like it.

I grabbed the map inside the dresser.

I made my way to the dining room with ease, thanks to the map.

I slowly opened the large door.

"Welcome, princess."

"Uhhhhh... thanks?"

I looked around the dining room, it's pretty huge.
Royal red curtains draped over the large windows. A ridiculously huge golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Now that I looked at the ceiling, I noticed some... strange art painted on them.

On the middle of the room was a long-ass table filled with delicious looking food. FOOD.

"Have a seat."

I sat down across the table from where Jungkook is sitting.

He looked at me in the eye.

sh*t. direct eye contact.