Prologue

"Kong come sit with us", called Kongpob's mother from the living room.

Mrs Suthiluck was sitting beside her husband looking through a photo album. Kongpob sat on the other side of his mother peering at the album. She was looking at a family photo in which another family of four stood alongside them.

"The family besides our in this photo is our best friends family. We have been friends for generations, your Bpuu & their Bpuu are best friends so are your por and him" said Kongpob's mother pointing to the other man in the picture. "When you were around 3 year old we had to move out of the country for our business expansion" continued Mrs Suthiluck.

Kongpob wondered why his mother was telling him about all this but kept quiet and let his mother continue.
"But recently we met them again during a business trip. We are so happy to reconnect with them again and spoke for long about things. We never want to part ways like this. So we decided that we want to turn our friendship into more firm relationship and so your Bpuu suggested for an arranged marriage between you and their youngest son."

"Marr-marriage? Son?" questioned a very astound Kongpob.

"But mae...."

Before could voice out a protest his father said," Kong we are not forcing you into anything but I want you to give it a shot. They are very dear friend of ours and we would love this marriage to happen. At least have a look at the boy."

Mrs Suthiluck handed him a set of photos in a package. He slowly looked at the pictures. His eyes widened slightly at recognition which didn't get unnoticed by his parents. Any protest he had died with one look at those pictures. Kong looked at his parents and said," I agree with this marriage but....

PS Photo above is the photo of Arthit in the package ❣️😁