"Yeah, I got it a couple days ago so it's nothing too fancy yet. There's not much in it right now besides my bed, an old sofa, the television that Luke no longer wanted, and a couple snacks." He entered a code to the bottom hallway, opening the door once it clicked and led me inside.

"I'm on floor three." The elevator ride was quiet besides the faint music playing in it, and our slow breathing.

Upon entering his floor, we took a right and made our way down to the end of the hall until we came to a door labeled 316. He pulls out a key and unlocks the door.

When we step inside it's dark and quiet, except almost immediately upon shutting the door, Duke comes tumbling to our sides. He's jumping up our legs and barking as if he hadn't seen us in forever.

"Oh, forgot to mention that Duke's here too." Calum flicked on the lights before making his way into the kitchen. He dropped his keys onto the counter, and then pulled his wallet and phone out of his pockets and placed them on the counter as well.

I let my curiosity get the best of me, and ventured further into the apartment. Duke trailed next to me as I entered the living room. The sofa, although it looked worn, looked extremely comfy and big. Honestly it could pass as another bed if you laid on it right. A television sat on the floor in front of it, seeing as he didn't have a tv stand yet.

Trailing down the hallway, I passed the bathroom first before coming to two doors right across from each other. I entered the one to the left and saw an empty room. There was absolutely nothing in it and it looked a bit small. Closing that door I entered the other one and saw Calum's bed. There wasn't anything besides that in the room, and the closet door was open.

"I told you it wasn't much." I jumped, a rush of air passing through my lips as I mumbled Jesus.

"Didn't mean to scare you, love." I scowled at him, but followed him back out to the living room. We sat down rather close to each other, our legs brushing as I leaned into him and stared up at the ceiling.

"It's nice. Why do you have a second room? It would've been cheaper to get a single bedroom." Calum laid his arm around my shoulders as I spoke, pulling me further into him.

"For Kade when he stays over. He used to do that a lot and I'd always give him my room. It didn't cost that much of a difference in price. Plus I was super tired of sleeping on the couch." I giggle softly before sighing contently.

"I'm gonna make us lunch, alright moppet?" I watched him move towards the kitchen before I stood as well.

He was grabbing a pot out and moving around the kitchen just as I hopped up onto the counter. The second he turned around and laid his eyes on me, he stopped dead. Calum's eyes traced slowly over my entire body before he placed the pot down and moved towards me.

"God, I didn't know how beautiful you'd look on my counter before this, but if I'm honest I'm not thinking the most pure of thoughts." His hands met my thighs, fingers digging into the skin that tingled beneath his fingertips.

Calum leaned forward slowly before placing a gentle kiss to my lips. I smiled softly, closing my eyes and bringing my arms up to wrap them around his neck.

"Kalani." I pulled back, blinking my eyes open to stare into his own.

"Be my girlfriend? Officially?" His eyes searched through my own before he casts his gaze down to his hands still gripping my thighs.

"No," his head snapped up to look at me as I giggled quietly.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend doofus." I gripped his shirt in my fingers and pulled him to me, placing a kiss to his lips before kissing over his jaw.