Shot 4: Vindice?

???? [POV ]

We run and run fast leaving the place that we been held for years, that hell. finally! We are free! Gotting outside we saw my sister Nagi. heaveily injure, her right eye are suck out and still bleeding, we kill those fools for making us suffer for every horrible thing they did to us! We slaughter them without mercy.

But we know we must got far away from this place before the vendicare come after us, but..I remember that brunette. ..I can't help but remember him, his innocent doe brown eye's looking at us like he see through our soul. However sympathically it seem that he won't live long...a pity.

"What are you doing? ! Hurry up!" Shouted my brother at me with a melon hair style.

"Nii-san?" Call out nagi in worried.
she was being carried by my older brother

"Im fine nagi" I smile assuring her.

"Are you sure to leave that kid there? " my sister Nagi ask. We just focus on running away.

"How did you know Nagi? "

"I took a peek and saw you all surrounding him" she answered.
We didn't bother to look at her seemingly lost in our on thoughts.

"He will live, I hope so" Whisper my brother And we got out from the place.

TSUNA [ POV ]

I tried to move my body but no avail. then I force it, then suddenly my flames burst out like it's helping to stand as I please.

"Thank you" I murmur under my breath, my throat hurt and hoarsely. When I got up and stand in my feet, I look at my surrounding, carnage blood, everywhere, even my body is soaked in bloods but who cares ?

I try to stand up and walk over toward the door and leaveing this place to see outside, the sunlight. ..I wanna see the sunlight again. ..

But a black portal open in front of me, it look exactly like one of my flame, my black flame. I look to the portal and saw someone step outside it, a figures on a long black tatters clothes and face's and body looks like a mummies. wearing a hat with chains on their hands gripping it.
Their aura scream death, eyes narrow gazing at me so fierce,

Are they the the Vindicare that those other childrens said about? I question myself..

"Child..." so cold and intimating as he spoke, the man that seem to be the leader. I look toward him with no emotions. ..my face held no expression eye's so dead and dull. stoic.

They seem a little bit taken aback. But I'm not sure because my gut only tell me (intuition).

"Are you the Vindice's? " I question but receive no response, they just look at me weirdly.

"Are you here to kill me?" I smile a little hoping that they well, I spread my arms open and waiting clearly welcoming death. the leader seem to be in a deep thought and the other seem to be at lost.

"Child ...do you wish to die?"

"Yes" I simply answer. like tacit understanding between them they all nodded.

Then a baby suddenly float outside the portal like flame. A chain warp around me struggling me and tightening up my body each of their chains locking me up but I just softly smile...

Finally it will be over again!

I'll be free from this cruel twisted world!! I can't help myself to smile wider! as I Happily thought.

But as I said...world is cruel, reality is twisted ..fate is a bitch and luck is shit.

The chain was burn me free from my enslavement as the flames within me  especially the black one free me from the chain... they tangles around me Possessively.

I order my flames to stop as they all surrounded me seemingly protecting me from harm, the Vindice's was shocked. I bowed my head and mutter

"Sorry" I apologise at them.

"You....you have ...Black flame? "
The baby questions as he floated in front of me facing me woth those cold aura.

"....Black flame?" I ask. pondering what he mean, does he mean does black thingy that surrounded me like ...them?

"I want you to spread your finger and light them all" I was confused what he meant but I did it nonetheless.

Blue, red, green, indigo,yellow, violet and orange was light up then lastly the black. ..The Black was most light out and big, it flicker like it's dancing. .
I chuckle a little.

When I saw them ...they were shocked and Surprise to what they are seeing.

"8...8 flames in one body?!! This is impossible? !" Shouted the man in the right side in surprise.

"How could this be??! " I wince a little to their reactions.

"SILENCE" said the baby..and they all went quiet so, the baby is the leader?

"Child do you wish to come to us?" The baby said and I was stun, Come to them? does he mean they...will take me out of here and be with them?...

"Family....?" I askbut they don't quite understand what I mean and I look down seem a little sad.

Im still a child..7 at that. ..I wanted a family is it wrong to ask? I don't remember anything except how I got here when my fucking father sold me and that's it, torture experiment is the only thing I remember so far...I wanted to feel warmth...I never did feel it..

"Child...What's you're name? " ask the big man with the baby in his shoulder. Name?? Oh yeah name....wait what's my name again? ...argh...name! What's my name?!! Syunoshi? Tunashi? Arhgh...hmmm..I keep pondering what's my name ...damn I forgot ny own name that's suck...after a few minutes I finally remember.

"Tunayoshi!" I said confidence. My face that has no emotions is now showing a little bit.

They look at each other and they share like their holding their laughter. .

"Y-your name is tuna?!" They once again question in doubt. I nodded seriously.

"Maybe you're mistaken think hard again child" the baby said I pouted and think again..hm...tunayosji ..? Tsuyoshi? ...argh...hm...tsuna...Tsunayoshi? !! ack its tsuna!

"Tsuna! ! Tsunayoshi! !" I exclaim! !

"Now that seem like it, so do you like to come with us?" He asked me and floated to my head, seating down. I look up and smile!

"Yes..."

"Welcome to Vendicare child. "
And the next thing I know it was all black.

-------------***-------------

Please vote and comments! !^^
Hope ya like it!
Ja'ne ( see yah! )