Is This Goodbye?

(Serena's POV)

"Serena! You are now Kalos Queen!" I heard my voice and I started to cry happy tears.

A Klefki put a crown on my head and me and Aria shook hands. Me and Ash achieved our dreams, well Ash wants to win all the leagues, right? No time to think about Ash right now, I won! That's all that matters. We reuntied at the Pokémon Center just like we did with Ash. I was really happy, but it turned to sadness when I heard Ash say something.

"Well Pikachu, we better pack up. Don't want to leave anything behind in Kalos.."

I looked down. We all were going our seperate ways after this.

We all packed up and we went to the airport. We were already leaving because our flights were really early.

"Well, it's about time I go.." Ash looked at all of us with a big smile on his face.

"Clemont, you keep on inventing! Bonnie, when we meet again, we will have a battle, k?" Ash turned to me last.

"Serena.. You do your best in Hoenn and become top coordinator there!"

"Ash! I don't want you to go!" I sobbed on Ash's jacket. Ash patted my head.

"It's alright Serena, I don't want to leave either, but we have to achieve our dreams! I know you'll do great and we will meet again!" he backed up again and I wiped my tears.

"I'm heading to Alola to rest a bit.." Ash pressed a button on the elevator to go upstairs for his flight.

"We'll miss you!" Clemont said with tears in his eyes.

"Goodbye.." I sobbed and I kissed him on the lips and the elevator door opened.

"Well, let's all meet again in 5 years! Back here in Kalos! I hope we meet again!" the door closed. I looked down, until we saw Ash on the top, waving to us.

"I love you Serena!" I heard him yell, then he left..

We started walking to an escalater where I would be leaving.

"Not you too.." Bonnie mumbled, grabbing on my skirt.

"It's for the best.." I ran my hand through her hair.

"My flight is going! I better go..." I smiled at the siblings.

"Take care!" Clemont waved, as I rid down the escalater. I closed my eyes as I walked off. That was the last I ever saw of them again.

"We've arrived at Hoenn, all passengers may get out of their seats.." I heard a voice that woke me up. It's a new adventure. New people! And most of all.. new Pokémon!

Hey guys! I really enjoyed making this series! It was my first one so it was kind of short. But hey! I'm making a sequel! It will be called: Loneliness! Anyways, I hoped you liked this series as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you for reading!

-Rio~