Unexpected Events

(Serena's POV)

 Sorry that this is late, I was busy lately, anyways, I hope you enjoy this one!

"Let's hurry!" William yelled as we ran to the wedding hall that we weren't even invited to. We watched most of the wedding and then the bride threw the boquet. "Wow!" people cheered, wondering who will catch it. The bride accidently slipped and threw it far that it landed into my arms. I stood there completely startled by the catch. I knew that the next person to catch a bouqet at a wedding would usually be married next. I looked at Ash, but Ash was just surpised that I caught it. Some people were jealous and William wasn't as dense as Ash, so he asked a smart question. "Serena, who will you marry?" I kept looking down. Life moves very fast, my mother would say. It reminded me of Ash and me as children. I had to move away from him quickly because of my mother's work place. "Earth to Serena!" Ash waved his hand in front of me. "Oh sorry, just thinking about something." I said. "Well, let's head back." I started walking back. "Alright." the boys followed. When we came back, we grabbed our bags  and headed to the gym. Ash was going to challenge the gym for his 7th badge. We walked in there and a purple-haired woman floated above us. "Who are you?" Ash asked. "My name is Olympia. I am the gym leader of Anistar City." she exclaimed. "Great! Because I came to challenge you to a gym battle!" Ash cheered. "Cheerful as always." Clemont said. Clemont, Bonnie, and me walked over to the outside of the battlefield. "Good luck Ash!" William yelled. "I thought you left." Clemont stared. "No, I'm leaving after this." William clarified. After the battle, Ash won his next gym badge. "Good job Ash!" William shook his hand. "I have to get going now. "Hey Serena, I'll be coming back for you..." he whispered, trying to make Ash jealous. I smiled at him.

                                                                        (Bonnie's POV)

I knew Serena liked Ash and Ash liked Serena. I knew I had to do something. Serena was starting to think Ash didn't feel the same way. I decided to go to Team Rocket. I just thought they would know how to make the thing I wanted. "Giovanni! Are you here?" I asked. "Hm? What are you doing here? Aren't you hanging out with your twerp friends?" Giovanni turned around. "I know you were here in Kalos!" I cheered. "So, what do you need me for?" he mumbled. "I know you can make love potions, right?" I said. Giovanni nodded his head at me. "Can you make one? I will pay you 100!" I held a 100 bill that I stole from Clemont. "Sure.." Giovanni gave me a pink potion and I gave him the money. "Pleasure doing buisness with you." Giovanni walked away and I went back to everyone. "So, we are going to stay here for Serena's pokemon performance?" Clemont asked. "Yeah!" Ash said. Serena nodded and then saw me. I hid the pink drink behind me. "Bonnie, where have you been?" Clemont stared at me. "Nowhere..." I giggled, sticking my tounge out. "Well, there is a resturant nearby that we can go to!" Serena pointed at her map. "Let's go there! I'm hungry!" Ash exclaimed. "As always.." I teased. "Bonnie!" Clemont yelled. "C'mon! Let's go!" I ran giggling. I planned to ask our waiter to put the potion in Ash's drink and hopefully, the first person he sees, is Serena. "Hello! My name is Christina and I am your waiter!" she led us to our table. "Hey ma'am.." I said. "Huh?" Christina looked up at me. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I wondered. "Sure!" she went around the corner with me. "When we order our drinks, in the kitchen, I want you to put this potion in that boy's drink!" I pointed to Ash. "Alright, I can do that." Christina nodded. I gave her the love potion, trusting her with the plan. "What would you all like to drink?" she asked, giving me a wink. "I would like a coke!" Ash cheered. "You are so unhealthy.." Serena grumbled, "I would like tea." "And you say that's unhealthy?" Ash laughed. "I will get water, please." Clemont said. "I would like root-beer!" I squeaked. Christina looked up from writing down our orders. "And that will be it." Clemont added, ooking at Serena and Ash fighting. "I hope I can help you Serena.." I whispered. A few minutes later, Christina came back with our drinks. "Here you guys go!" she said, passing out all of the drinks. I'm counting on you... I thought. Ash, of course, drank as fast as he could. "Oh man.. I don't feel well.." he whispered. "Stomache ache?" I said, knowing what it was. I smiled at Christina, "Serena, I think you should help him.." I suggested. "Alright.." Serena got up and went over to Ash. "Serena.." Ash blushed.

Cliffhanger! Don't worry, the next one will come out faster!