Creating a Bond

I LUV DIS PHOTO SO MUCH! <3

Hello! Welcome back to another chapter of Depression! Suprisingly, I have not been on such a busy schedule lately so, here it is! WARNING, SHORT CHAPTER!

(Clemont's POV)

I watched as Serena ran off with Ash. Something was wrong, either Bonnie was right about their love, or there is a problem that only the could solve.

"CLEMONT! CLEMONT!" Bonnie yelled, waking me from my thoughts, "What are you doing?" she mumbled.

"You didn't have to yell..." I looked at her.

"By the way, be serious with this question but, what do you think is going on with Ash and Serena?" I stared at Bonnie.

"Honestly, I don't know.." Bonnie looked at the ground, "Do you think something is wrong?"

"Yeah, I am trying to find out about it.." I explained. Bonnie nodded her head to agreeing that was a good idea. 

(Ash's POV)

I was dragged by Serena and we went to the middle of the forest.  "Serena! My hand hurts!" I complained. Serena didn't look back at me and kept running until we reached a place where there were flowers everywhere.

"I like this spot in the forest.." I heard her whisper, excited. She grabbed multiple flowers and smelt them.

"Flowers make me happy.." she said like a kid. I chuckled and then smelt a purple one.

"It smells like.." I stood there for a second, "I don't know.." I giggled.

Serena smiled, "Anyways, we have to help each other get over depression, right? This is weird for you to be doing it when you are usally positive.." Serena's face turned red when she said that compliment.

"Serena, can flowers make you sick? Your face is heating up.." I felt her head, concered about her. Serena just sweat dropped and sat down in the field. 

"Ash, you are usally positive so can you tell me something..?" Serena asked.

"Sure! Well first of all, smile all the time, even when you don't feel like it. Now try!" I smiled.

"Like this?" she asked, grabbing her cheeks that formed a smile. I then grabbed her cheeks and lifted them up so high that they made a smiled and Serena let go and really smiled.

"See!" I cheered, but Serena giggled at me.

"Now, try thinking about something sad.." I mumbled. Serena looked at me with a grumpy face.

"How would that help..?" her face puffed up like a little balloon.

"You'll see, now do it!" I yelled. Serena's face turned from silly to, "Kill me"

"Now, think about something positive this time! You will become happy!" I exclaimed. Serena's expression changed how I predicted.

"Oh..!" she looked at me in amazement. "It's working!" she laughed. "Thanks!" she hugged me  and then stood back, "Sorry.." she looked down.

"There you go again! Be positive!" I explained.

"Seems your depression is over.." Serena mumbled, angrily.

"Hey! You should be happy for me!" I laughed. Serena kept a straight face.

"Easy for you to say.."

"Hey!"

We completely got distracted and ended up playing in the flowers for the rest of the day. We came back at sun down and came back to Clemont and Bonnie. Bonnie had a big smile on her face.

"So..what did you two lovebirds do?" she teased. I saw that Serena's fsce was red again. I think we should call a doctor, but I said nothing. We then headed to the gym again. Serena looked worried.

"Don't worry, I won't give up untill it's over!" I cheered. Serena turned red as a beet. I felt her head again, looking for a fever.

"Ash, you really need to become smarter.." Bonnie sighed. I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Well, here it goes.." I whispered. I'll win this one for Serena!