Secret Suicide

Hello! This is another chapter of depression and this one is a bit kid friendlier, but this has death stuff. Anyways, here it is!

(Serena's Pov)

So we learned our lesson last night, but we are going to the next town over for Ash's gym battle. Ash lost his gym battle. He then left into the woods, without anything.

"I wonder where Ash has gone off to.." Bonnie mumbled.

"I'm sure he is just training!" Clemont cheerfully said.

"But Clemont, his pokeballs are here and so is Pikachu.." I explained, holding Pikachu. I then stood up, deciding to go look for him.

"Goodluck finding your boyfriend!" Bonnie teased. I then blushed and walked off.

"Ash? Ash!" I yelled. He was nowhere to be seen so I then rested on a log. I heard some mumbiling behind the bushes so I pushed them out of the way. I saw Ash making a rope out of some leaves and wood.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I am making a rope.." he mumbled. Was he trying to commit suicide? I looked at his face that had some tears dropping down.

"I passed it on to you.. I think I should.." I whispered. Ash looked up from me and whiped his tears.

"What do you mean?" he wondered. "I passed my depression on to you.." I looked at him, grabbing the rope. I hung the rope on to the closest tree and put my face through it.

"Goodbye, Ash.." I teared up.

"Serena, you don't have to.." Ash grabbed the rope, stopping my hand. My tears wet the rope, breaking it apart.

"I was the one who started all of this.. I have to return the favor.." I said.

"Why? You were my inspiration.. You have a reason to be on this world. There is still pokemon that you can be friends with. Now you are joining me? You don't have to die too.." he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Serena, I know how you feel..depression is hurtful.."

"Ash..you haven't felt the true pain yet.."

"What do you-" Ash was cut off by yelling.

"ASH! SERENA!" we heard the siblings yell our names. We threw the broken rope behind the bushes and didn't look at eachother, acting like we were minding our own buisness.

"There you are! We looked all over for you!" Clemont exclaimed. "So...did you guys do anything?" Bonnie asked, completely dirty minded.

"Shut up, Bonnie.." Clemont, Ash, and me said at the same time. Bonnie giggled at all of us.

"Well let's go back to the Pokemon Center.." I said, still upset. Clemont's glasses lit up, trying to figure out why we were sad.

"Ash, want to battle?" Clemont asked. Ash was staring at the ground, it didn't look like he was in the mood.

"Serena, we need to talk." Ash lifted up his hat, with a very determinded look. We both walked to our reserved room at the Pokemon Center. Clemont was very confused on why he didn't accept the battle.

"Leave em' alone Clemont. They have love to deal with.." Bonnie said, thinking about them coming out of the room and saying that they got together. Bonnie was fangirling out and then just went outside to explore.

"Serena, have you had depression this whole time?" he asked, making a straight face.

"If yes, would you hate me..?" I turned away from him. Ash grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Of course not! Why would you think something like that!" he yelled.

"B-because I have.." I mumbled. Ash looked at me straight in the eye a patted my head again.

"I can help and you can help me.. We just need help, it doesn't have to be like this!" Ash explained.

"But... There is a reason.." I whispered. Ash titled his head in confusion. That dense baka doesn't know crap! Then there was a knock.

"Hey lovebirds! Stop making out and come out here!" I recognized the voice and so did Ash. It was Bonnie.

"SHUT UP BONNIE!" we both blushed but thankfully, Bonnie wasn't in the room to see it. We came out and grabbed our backpacks.

"Where are you two going?" Clemont asked.

"We are just going to train.." I responded.

"What about us?" Bonnie looked at Ash and me, "You guys just want to stay together, wow I never knew your love was that deep!"

I hit Bonnie hard on the head, "What was that for?" she teared up.

"Sorry!" I became worried, but then she stopped crying and stuck her tounge out at me.

"Bonnie, you can be a handful at sometimes.." Clemont sighed.

I grabbed Ash's hand and started running, "Come on Ash! We have work to do!" I announced.

"I wonder what's going on.." Clemont stared. He knew he would have to find out more.

Sorry for the short chapter, like I have said before, I have been busy.. Don't worry! The next one will come out soon!