Synopsis Page

Here you will find all the stories of Infinite Jump in their core form: nothing more than a little blurb to help you decide which ones sound most interesting to you (or you could just read everything!). Check back often for new stories and updates to the list.

 Elementary:

When Janelle Tran nearly destroys her high school in a conflagration, she is recruited by the Elite Supernatural Council, a group of highly skilled  people, though calling them 'people' won't do justice. They work on combat chaos and evil in the form of the corrupted organization, the Nightstrikers. 

Janelle is selected for her abilities as an elementalist, for she is able to wield all four while an average elementalist can control one at most. However, recurring flashbacks of the blaze she started has rendered her mentally incapable of wielding the element of fire. Not to mention that she manages to annoy her mentor on the Council with her first impression and she’s separated from her family without any warning. With all of these problems plaguing her, she doesn’t know how she will ever find the time or the strength to overcome it all. But this is before she learns that Council members are granted immortality.

 Run:

Iliana is told who she is and what she has done and will do from the second she wakes up. She bolts the second she can, but soon begins to realize who she is and what she is running from-memories truly are fickle things.

  Hyree has become an inductee to the Muse order of Rithma, is curious to explore her surroundings. But others find that an interesting skill-and not the others she wants.   Karana, a First Tier Muse, has all one could want in life; beauty, riches, glory. But when the family who gave her away neglectfully comes to seek their fortune with their daughter, all of her cunning and secrets come into play.

Diamond Dagger:

                "Time and time again our world tells stories about the existence of a parallel universe, that our universe is not the only universe existing and there are creatures that live the same as us, or maybe living better or worse than us. My words transcribed in this book , will let everyone know that such dimension exists in reality, that this dimension is meant to be seen by mortal eyes to prove that our world is not alone.The chosen epics and wondrous stories  that I will partake will enamour you better than the stories you have ever  heard or read, because this is reality. This is - the history of Gadolin"

                                                                                                                                -Mayah Leonhart

                                This is the story of the second superior. The prince of Daromelania, and the second historical icon long after Zellathos has claimed his right in Mithrithas, the throne of the heavens. The prince will unfold what has yet to be unfolded in this newly formed land, rid with man-beasts and witchcraft. This is the beginning of the new world order. This is the true birth of Gadolin, and they will become the first witnesses. Welcome ... to the adventure of Alexander.

Divinity:

Sixteen year old Ellie is a mage, but it is not like that she had any choice in being able to create flames out of thin air. Once the heir to the noble house of Mirai, Ellie was forced to give up her title when her powers developed. Sent to the Sisterhood of Magic eight years ago, Ellie has trained to become one of the most powerful pyromages.

But, an anti-magic organization has taken root in Alethea’s military. When Ellie sneaks out one night, she returns to the abbey, expecting to be met with a scolding. She isn't prepared for th the for the sanctuary to be on fire.

The only other survivor is a healing mage a few years younger then Ellie, the soft spoken Nina from the house of Hitosuki. The two have no choice but to flee when the government tries to pin the attack on Ellie and Nima instead of admitting the existence of a terrorist organization.

These two teens are in for the ride of their lives as Ellie and Nina try to clear their names.

Under Grace:

After the traumatic death of her brother, Natalie Sparks was never the same. No one would believe her tale of the strange creature in the water and the even stranger man who saved her that day. As time went on, Natalie slowly let go of her painful past and learned to stand on her own.

Ten years after the accident, Natalie is on top of the world, her past put behind her. She’s the head cheerleader of her varsity cheer squad who are the new regional champions. Her boyfriend of three years is planning to go to the same college as her and, to top it all off, her father bought her a Senior Trip to the Bahamas for the entire summer and she’s allowed to take her friends. Even her grades are looking up. What could possibly go wrong, when surrounded by so many amazing things?

Enter Malachi—spooky reaper extraordinaire with a sexy walk and a scythe that could cut through anything. Natalie didn’t get away with her life the day her brother died. Malachi protected her—for a price. Now her time has ran out and the Underworld demands her soul in exchange for ten years of life. With everything going so right, Natalie doesn’t want to give it up and go with Mr. Tall, Dark, and Slimy.

With her time slipping away, will Natalie be able to stop her seemingly inevitable demise?