let me show you

A/n this is a rewrite of the last chapter

"Let me show you." Dot whispered as she walked us over to the bed.

She laid us down and turned my head to face her.

She placed her lips on mine and softly moved her lips on mine.

As she kissed me sweetly her hand grabbed mine and placed it in her jawline.

Her hand left mine but her lips didn't, her hand trailed down to the hem of our dress.

She lifted it around our waist, she ran her hand over the top of my thigh as she continued kissing me, her kisses intensified as she slipped her tongue past my lips.

I used my hand on her jaw to pull her closer and kiss her harder.

I tried squeezing my leg against hers to get pressure where I needed it.

*Dot*
I could tell she was getting restless and needed release.

I let my hand fall on her inner thigh.

Our moisture was growing in our panties, as I slid my hand under the waist band of our white cotton panties I could feel the burning heat asking to get resolved.

Bette pulled out of the kiss to catch her breath and rested her forehead on mine.

I slid my middle finger down our wet lips, feeling the heat radiating.

She rested her hand just above our underwear.

I slowly slid my finger into our wetness as I stared into her eyes and listened to her breath hitch as I started making slow movements.

"Dot..I need more.."

I added another finger and felt our walls stretch.

I started twisting our fingers deeper into our woman hood.

Her hand hurriedly pushed pass the waist band and her fingers found our throbbing bud.

Her movements pushed us both over the edge as we deeply moaned one another's name in ecstasy.