lemon meringue

*Dot*
"Mornin sweet cheeks.." I woke to Jimmy softly caressing my cheek.

"j..jimmy? What are you doin..."

"I thought Id wake you up with coffee....I came by earlier but you looked so beautiful and peaceful..." he smiled charmingly holding my face as his finger traced my bottom lip.*

*Dot*

"Mornin' sweet cheeks."
Bette softly whispered into my neck.

I slowly woke up and turned her head to me "mornin' you sleep well?"

"Could have been better,you?"

"Beautifully it was beautiful..." I smiled.

"Well come on day dreamer let's get up!" she laughed.

I agreed and threw the blankets of and got into our dressing gown.

As much as I love Bette I could but feel guilty at the sweet dream I had about Jimmy.

We quickly ran a brush through our hair and put some slippers on to go to the main tent for breakfast.
**************************

"morning ladies." Jimmy greeted us.

"Morning." Bette said coldly

"Moring jimmy, mind if we have breakfast with you?" I said smilg girlishly as I grabbed a plate.

He nodded as we sat next to him, "I can't wait to hear your beautiful voice tonight Dot."

"Being a flirt wont get you into her bed." Bette rolled her eyes as i glared at her.

Elsa walked in wearing her usual regal attire, "Morning mien lieber."

"morning Elsa." Bette smiled a little too happy for my liking.

"Girls I have a man looking to televise our show, you to make a beautiful lemon meringue would you Benson kind to bake one?" Elsa asked with a smile.

Bette nodded and took a sip of her coffee and dribbled a bit, I was surprised when Jimmy got his handkerchief and wiped it away.

"Better?" he smiled.

She just looked at him wide eyes, "Dots on the right." she said pointedly

"I know." he nodded standing up, "I'll be going now but I'll see you two lovelys later."

"Bye Jimmy." I smiled.
******************************
Bette and I were shredding lemon zest, "Dot your a bit like a lemon you're harsh and sour but when you really get to know you you're tangy and sweet." she mumbled grating the lemon.

"I'm sour?" I laughed beating egg whites.

"You can be extremely sour at times...but I still love you." she whispered her voice cracking.

"Cmon Bette we're not doing this again. Don't get tears in the lemon."

"How can you be so cold?" she said hurt.

"I'm being reasonable."