its not fair!

*Bette*
Jimmy came in to our tent and we set out and created a duet of 'come fly with me'.

I wasn't mad we were doing a duet or that it was a shit song just the way Bette kept smile and laughing with Jimmy.

"Bette I'm sorry."

"No you're not, I'm not mad you like jimmy like that, I'm just upset because I thought you finally loved me, the way I had loved you for years." I had to sit down. I felt my self begin to cry closed my eyes. "It just hurts."

"Bette.." Dot sighed.

"Look let's forget about it for a second, let's get ready for the show."

Dot held my face and turned me towards her face.

She brought her lips to mine and kissed me, she kissed me as if she did love me, I felt her felt her use her thumb to pull down my bottom lip and caught it between her teeth.

For a few minutes after we were stuck in a feverish kiss, that made me believe my own lies.

The lie that she loved me as much as I love her.
***********
*Dot*

"Bette why Dont you were the lipstick mother gave to us for our birthday last year, remember, it was the shade we wore when mother gave it to us when we turned sixteen."

"Dot I'm not gonna wear any."

"Dont be silly!"

"Its silly for me to dress up, their watching you."I giggled trying to seem happy and bubbly.
**********
" good show guys sounded great!" Said Desiree tapping Dot's shoulder.

Walking back to our tent we noticed jimmy outside our tent.

"Jimmy what on earth are you doin' ?" I yelled.

"I um came to see if you would like to go the movies with me?"

"No I can't sorry maybe another time?"

"She'll be ready at 8 o'clock." Bette talked over me.

"Bette why did you do that? I thought he upset you?"

"You deserve to be happy for once Dot."

"Oh Bette Dont be silly, what about you?" I asked walking into our tent.

"I'll be fine for now, you gave me my ten minutes of happiness yesterday and earlier on before Elsa yelled at us."

I started to take our dress of so we could change dresses.

"Bette I do love you."

"Not as much as I love you."
*********
*Bette*
"What movie do you wanna see?"
Jimmy asked taking Dots hand.

"I Dont really mind Jimmy, actually what about singing in the rain?" Dot giggled with a smile on her face and gave me a knowing look.
**********
During the movie I moved my hand to Dots inner thigh, but I was met with Jimmy's hand so I quickly pulled away.
*********

"I'll see you gals tomorrow." Jimmy said leaving us at our tent.

"Bette I love you."

"But not like I love you."

"Let me show you."

A/n I will be updating daily, and next chap is gonna be good!
yanderebanana_lana and maryeunjce y'all are gunna nut