Hwang Hyunjin

Genre - Fluff
_______________________________

This is the same day of the fan sign where Hyunjin was crying.

_______________________________

The guys made their way into two vans so they could head to their dorm.

Twenty minutes later.

I was on Hyunjin's bed when I heard the front door open. I heard them talk to Hyunjin asking him if he was ok for some reason.

He then came into his room and closed the door behind him. He changed his clothes and then walked over to the bed. His eyes were red and puffy.

I sat up and looked at him.

"What happened?" I asked as I got off the bed.

"Nothing." He said as he clenched his fists slightly.

"ok if nothing happened then tell me why your crying and clenching your fists."

"It's just I-I don't wanna say why."

"Ok if you can't tell me then show me."

It took him a few moments to consider what I had asked. He then pulled out his phone and went to his camera roll. He tapped on a picture of an article.

I read through it and I felt my heart drop. I knew what it was saying wasn't true but why did they say it.

I looked up at Hyunjin and saw him looking down. I placed my hands on his cheeks and gave him a sweet kiss. As I kissed him he stopped crying. He had moved his hands to my waist and eventually pulled away. He placed his forehead on to mine.

"You know there not true, you can't care about what people like them say..it'll just hold you back."

"i know..it's just I don't want people to think of me like that." He said as his voice cracked. He probably didn't notice he started crying again.

I wiped his tears with my thumb.

"it's okay, your real fans know that those rumors aren't real."

"But they're still gonna talk about it, about me crying." He said and sat down on his bed. He held my right hand and just looked at it.

"and? You're a human being you're allowed to cry." I said.

"I know but they shouldn't have to see it." He said.

I just looked down at him.

"Hyunjin, if they see you cry it's ok, crying isn't bad."

"and when they hear about this they'll find who did it and make sure they never do it again." I said.

He pulled me onto his lap and placed his arms around me.

"they'll always be there for you." I said.

I don't think Hyunjin noticed it but he had started to ugly cry. I wiped his tears away again and cupped his cheeks. I gave him a kiss then pulled away and looked at him.

"no matter what you go through your fans will be there to protect you and the rest of the members, so stop worrying about the people who want to see fail." I said and moved his hair that was covering his eyes.

He was looking down when he slowly moved his head up.

"And what about you?"

"What will you do when they start saying stuff about me again."

"I'll do what I'm doing right now, telling you to stop listening to them and listen to the people that truly care about you."

He looked at me while I talked but mid sentence he started to stare at my lips.