4

Franny's Pov
3 months later.

So it's been a solid 3 months in living in this house and all I can say is that it's been pretty hilarious. We all have different personalities so it's very interesting seeing what everyone does in certain situations.

Everyone in the house has grown to actually get along with each other. Today we are having a party because it's Corinna's birthday. The kid is 22 now and still can't believe it.  A lot of things has happened in the 3 months of living together.

Chelsey and Jc are now dating, so are bobby and Bry. We are still going to school but we are currently on a 2 month break. The school has even said that if we really do like living together, we can actually buy the house. We haven't decided that yet since it's only has been 3 months of living together. We do got sick each other often.

Kian and I argue 24/7 but we still care for each other and I know he has my back. That's the thing, Kian and I constantly fight back yet we understand each other in a weird way.

I just got done filming a Video for my channel. I recreated Catherine Paiz instagram post. It came out good surprisingly. Kian then enters my room and takes a seat on the love sack I have next to my closet.

"Did you get the bongs and blunts for tonight?" Kian asked me.

"Yea,The bongs are in the closet and the blunts are in a bag in my drawer." I responded. Kian then gets up and opens my closet door to 10 bongs then goes to my drawer to see the 50 blunts that I purchased. I still have to get more tho if we want everyone to have one. We have this big room in the house that no one uses so we get use it to get high in. We call it The High Room.

"We're gonna get smacked tonight" he says and smiles at me.

"And I'm excited for it" I said with a smile back. Over the mounts kian has become my smoking partner and that is what has kinda been keeping us close.

"Wassup stoners" Bry says walking in. "Fran I need you to go shopping with me to find a outfit for tonight." She continues.

"You have like a closet full of clothes" Kian laughs.

"Yea but already wore all of it." Bry says.

"Okay let's go" I say with a chuckle.
___
Hello y'all😂 I know I haven't updated in like ages but I'm back now ima try and update as much as I can! School is almost over, just in one mouth and I'm telling you this summer Ima make this book 1 of my top priorities:) make sure to vote,comment and add to library! Love y'all💕 also if you see any miss spelled things in this book please don't say anything lmao I'm trying😂