1

Franny's Pov. (^trailer)
The bell rang for all of us to get out of 3rd period. As i make my way through the Halls i accidentally bump in to the school's bad boy/player,Kian Lawley.

"watch where you doing" he said to me with additude in his voice

"Chill the fuck out dumbass" i fired back.

"Whatever, do you still have any more weed fran?" Kian whispered. You see me and kian have a very weird...well i wouldn't call it a friendship. More like interactions with eachother i guess. We just don't get along with each other.

But when one of us needs some weed or alcohol then we come to eachother. "Yea just meet me at the Stoner pit during lunch. I say and walked off to my 4th period class.

I walked into my 4th which is my favorite class because it has literally all the school categories in it. Like jocks,frat boys,mean girls,sluts,geeks. All that gazz. My label is basically the school bad girl.

I take my seat witch is right next to my 2 best friends Jc and Bryana.
"Sup losers" I laughed at them. "Wassup" Jc and Bry replied at the same time.

"Okay class settle down, now before i start the session the principal have given me names of the people who need to go see him now" Our teach said.

"The people are Jc Caylen,Franny Arrieta,Dom.D,Corey Labarrie,Chesley Amor,Corinna Kopf,Harrison Webb, Anderson Webb,Bobby Mares and Bryana Salaz."

The teacher said as she read down the list of names.

We all got up very confused. "Well it's better then being in this fucking class" i say and walk out with everyone.

We all walk into the principal's office and take a seat. "hello students, I'm pretty sure you wondering why you're here well ima just cut right to the chase. All of you don't have enough credits to graduate unfortunately. So me and the council have decided to put you all in this big house together. You guys will be living with each other for the rest of the year until I know you graduate". The principal said.

"WHAT" we all say together. "We hardly even know eachother!" Corinna shouted. "Yea! Your just gonna stick us all in a house together!" Bry said. "What's the lesson to this anyway!?" Harrison shouted.

"Well think of it as a school project that you just rely on graduation. If you don't do this then you won't graduate. We want to just see what will happen, we already have a spoken to all of your parents for permission and they all agreed"  the principal said.

"This is bullshit" i say. "Tell me about it" kian replied.

"All of you have today and tomorrow to pack up all your things, then you will come to the school and we will go to the house.
-
-
-
-
-
HI GUYS! the chapters will get longer lol. But i hope you enjoyed it so far and make sure to vote and comment So i know you guys like it and make more chapters!