5.

The room was filled with shelves covered by instruments. "Yanno I used to play the gutair when I was younger". Millies face lit up "Do you still remember how to play at all".

I grabbed the gutair and sat criss cross on the floor. "Yeah I think so" I said. Millie smiled and sat down in front of me.

I plucked the top sting trying to remember the chords. I strumed all the strings humming '4 seasons' (by rex orange country btw a gr8 fucking song and artist).

I wraped my hand around the neck of the gutair and placed my fingers on the strings. Slowly I plucked the strings. I nervously sang.

Who am I to judge
The people who don't care for me,
When I don't care about them either
And who am I to judge the friends I thought I knew
Are off doing what they want to do
I'm falling to pieces, when I'm on my own.

I sang on Millies smile grew bigger. I sat the gutair beside me. Before I could ask if she liked it, She threw her arms around my neck and was sitting on my lap.

"It was beautiful" Millie said. "Thank you" I said. I wraped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You're beautiful Millie" I said. Millies cheeks where pink. She giggled and said "Oh stop Sadie you're the beautiful one".

"Millie you're beautiful" I said staring into her eyes. She didnt need words to reply. She softly put her lips on mine. I kissed back slowly.

She pulled away her eyes still closed "I-i love you" she said studdering a bit. My heart could hace stoped, taken back by her words. The words rolled off my toung "I love you to Millie".

I pulled her closer to me pulling her into a hug. Millie pulled away wiping her eyes "God you're perfect" she said letting a tear slip down her face.

"Don't cry" I said wiping her cheek from the tear."We are young but I truly feel happy with you" I said.

"Me to Sadie" she said drying her tears. We stared at eachother for a while longer till she broke it."Sadie what are we?" she asked.

"What do you want us to be" I said."I want to be yours, I want to be your girlfriend". "I want you to be mine, be my girlfriend" I said grinning.

She smiled and kissed me softly. "When are we telling the guys?" I asked."I want to wait a while. Is that okay?" She asked.

"Of course it is honey" I said smiling. "Now let's cuddle" she said. I giggled and layed back i opened my arms. She layed her head on my chest and I wraped my arms around her. We slowly feel asleep.

Short I know but I'm planing on updating again tonight. Fr you should check out ' rex orange contry' there gr8. Ignore spelling errors:)

Thanks for reading.