4.

"Fuck fuck fuck Millie what are they gonna say when they see this room a complete fucking mess" I said looking around at the paint covered room.

"Fuck okay so lets just tell John, right he wouldn't be mad" Millie said with a bit of a worried look. I grabed her hand and laced our fingers "Its gonna be okay" I said.

"I mean shit we where just having fun" I said. Millie let out a chuckel. "Yeah and if we get in trouble it will be worth it" she said smiling. I nodded.

The door opened and John came into view. "What the actual fuck did you guys do and your-" he gasped and shut the door behind him.

"Yeah we know the rooms a fucking mess we are sorry" Millie said looking at the ground guilty.

"No well I mean the room is a messy but your lips" he grinned uncontrollably.

I began to panic "What" I said a little annoyed and nervous. He almost laughed and grabed our faces holding our faces up towards him. "Your guys lips" he said letting go.

"What about em" I said my voice shaking a bit out of nerves. He rolled his eyes.

"Millie you're cover in red and Sadie your cover in green, and when you mix the colors you get yellow. And your guys lips are yellow" he said letting out a little laugh.

Millies eyes grew in fear a bit also did mine. "Please don't tell anyone" Millie said while whipping th e paint off her mouth. I wiped the paint off my mouth and sighed "Please" I added.

He let out a laugh "Of course I won't tell anyone but when are you telling the guys?" he asked. Millie shook her head no "not for a while" she said smiling at her. I grinned back.

John turned around and looked ta the mess. "You even painted the fucking wall, a fucking rainbow. You know how pissed they are gonna be when they see a rainbow" John said sighing.

"They can fuck off we will clean the room n shit but I'm not painting over the rainbow" Millie said smiling a bit.

"Yeah they can fuck off" I joined. John sighed "Just clean it up please and I'll bring you guys new clothes" he said. On his way out he said under his breath "who the fuck throws paint who?" And walked out.

We instantly bused out laughing. "That was fucking funny" I said grinning.

__________

We finished cleaning about an hour ago. We sat on the bed talking about random shit. We did this for hours. It was pitch black out side by the we got tired. Millie got up to go over to her bed

"Millie can you stay" I said said over a whisper. Her eyes lit up and she nodded.

She layed her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I played with her brown hair. We ended up taking two showers to get the paint out if our hair.

I was half asleep when I heard the door open "Hey guys wake up if you guys want you can go to the music room" Millie rolled over and got up with an excited look on her face.

"Yeah we are coming" John nodded. We stood up and slugged to the music room.

This is so short fr I had like no time so. Ignore the spelling errors :)

Thanks 4 reading.