Chapter 22

Author's P.O.V.:

"Bill...." The said man stopped crying as soon as he heard the sweet whisper. He glanced down at his lover and saw her half lidded eyes looking up at him, her lips curled up in a small smile. More tears fell out as Bill hugged her, glad that she was alive. He didn't care how, but as long as she was alive, he would be fine, and he knew it.

"(Y-y/n).... A-Angel.... Boy am I glad to see you alive!" He closed his eyes tightly and hugged the female, crying silently. Everyone perked up at the mention of the girl. They all looked up to Bill and saw the female hugging him, comforting the demon guy.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

*Past*

I looked around, only to find myself in an empty void, well, at least its white. There was no ground, I was floating. I floated around, trying to look for an exit when a black door appeared. Another white door appeared and between them appeared my...... Oh my God!

"Mama! Papa!" I screamed, running up to them and jumping in their open arms, tears falling down my eyes.

"Oh my sweet baby daughter, don't cry, its alright" my mom comforted me.

"I missed you guys so much. You have no idea how hard it was" I cried.

"We know, but you held on. And we are proud of all you have accomplished" Dad said with a smile. I looked at him quizzically.

"We know your relationship with the dream demon Bill" Mom said. "And we know what had happened, dear, but there is something you should know" mom said, sounding and looking serious.

"Huh?" I tilted my head, separating from their embrace.

"Hon, you have to make a choice" dad said, looking at my mom.

"What choice?" I asked him.

"Well you see, since you're supposedly dead, that small ritual can bring you back to life. But it will cost something dear to you" Dad spoke, looking almost sad.

"What?" I asked him.

"Your humanity" Mom finished.

"What!?" I was even more confused.

Mom sighed, "That ritual can turn humans into either demons, or angels, though it depends, if you want to go back to life, you'll have to give up your humanity. Or, you can simply come with us and stay until you are reborn" Mom told me.

"Mom, dad, it was nice meeting you. But I hope you understand, I have to go, Bill needs me, more than you do if I dare say" I told them with a serious look.

"We understand" Dad said and they both smiled. Suddenly, everything went black, and I reappeared in hell. I panicked, until I heard a sob, it was quiet and sob, but I still heard it. I looked towards the source. I saw a young blue haired man standing there, convulsions racked his body. I walked towards him carefully. He was watching the scene.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him as he turned and looked at me. I gasped, it was Tad. He had bloodshot eyes.

"(Y-y/n)?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"Yep, that's me" I said. He looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm so sorry, I was so blind in anger and vengeance that I didn't notice who was my family and who was not" he suddenly hugged me and cried in my shoulder. His tears burned, just like Bill's, but it was fine. I hugged him back and patted him.

"It's alright" I told him.

"I am such a bad friend. I am glad Bill killed me before I did anything worse. After he destroyed everything, I wanted revenge, and I as so lost in that feeling that I never noticed that I just longed for my bro. When I did it was too late. I couldn't kill him, no, he apologized, he said he was sorry. I forgive him, and I love him, well, at least I'll be with the others in here" Tad rambled. I held until he calmed down.

"I forgive you" I smiled.

"Really? After all I've done?" Tad asked, sounding surprised. I nodded with a smile. "Why?" His voice sounded broken.

"Well, you are guilty for what you've done, plus you died as punishment and are now..... In hell, so I suppose that is enough, I don't want my anger to linger on your shoulders as a burden that I never forgave you, and I can't have that, you are a good person at heart, and you got the punishment for your sins, so I really do forgive you" I explained to him.

"Thanks you passed the test, good job (y/n), it was nice meeting you" Tad parted and winked. Everything went black and I felt myself falling. I tried looking around but somehow my eyes were closed, when I opened them, I saw Bill crying.

*Present*

"Don't ever scare me like that! I-I thought that you died!" Bill told me as he cried. I apologized.

----------------

"Come on Angel, you gotta focus, you can do it, I know you can!" Bill cheered along with the others. Since I am an angel now, literally, Bill wanted me to reveal my true form. He wanted to train me too, and I couldn't help but agree on seeing his pleading face.

I focused on the energy around me. I tried so hard that I began sweating. I stopped immediately when I heard gasps. I opened my eyes and looked around, everyone looked amazed. I looked at myself and saw myself in my Angel form. Letting out a gasp, I did a twirl, giggling like a child who just hot their Christmas present.

I was wearing a simple, very simple sundress with silver and (f/c) intricate patterns. My (hair length) hair were let down with curls at the ends. Some hair were in front my face, also curled to shape my face. There was a silver tiara with (f/c) gems on it placed on my head. There was a silver bracelet with (f/c) gems on my left hand. My sandals were not exactly sandals, they were small, yet comfortable wires of silver, and of course completed with a (f/c) gem, the wires moved along with the movement of my feet. My wings were snow white with (f/c) streaks going through them.

Bill came up to me and said with a smile "you look beautiful," he held me close and kissed me passionately. I smiled big at him,nuzzling his face.
_______________

Are you guys happy now? Only the epilogue is left now.