TFP Optimus prime x human reader

hello!!! here's a new one-shot specially made for everyone that reads this. I randomly started writing this story but it turned out good, so I thought HELLO wattpad! here ya go.

[y/n]s POV

as usual, I couldn't control my stutters that seemed to appear out of thin air when Optimus was nearby. I sad on the couch in the human aria of the base, trying to sketch a little in my sketchbook, when Miko started asking me questions again. '' why are you always so silent all of a sudden, how can't you talk normally if you speak sometimes, are you hiding something?''

suddenly a deep voice behind us shook both Miko and me out of our, well Miko's questioning round. '' [y/n], I would like to talk to you about something important..'' the voice I recognized as Optimus stated. ''s..sure Optimus, hum....what i..is it?'' I asked quite nervous all of a sudden. '' I'dd like to discuss that in prived'' he said. wile Miko and I exchanged glances whit one another.

I walked over and sad on to his servo. he carefully lifted me up to chassis level and started walking. when he reached a giant metal door I didn't recognize, he told me that it was sort of a study room for him he used when he had to think things over. we entered the room and he closed the door behind us. '' hu....o..optimus?'' I asked nervously while fiddling with my hair a bit. ''yes [y/n]'' he said while sitting down on sort of a desk chair made out of metal that was huge. ''w..why are w..we here exactly?''

no one's POV

[y/n] stuttered and acted strangely when Optimus was around her which he took noot of. he decided since he also noted that she didn't like questions about it when whit others, he would ask her here. it was a quiet room, that had a calm vibe to it, and most important, had no Miko around who would start pouching the answers out of her. optimus carefully sed [y/n] down on to a giant metal table that stood in front of the chair. then he answered her question.'' I've brought you here to ask something about things, I've noticed lately'' [y/n]'s eye's grown big and quickly she looked away. '' why are you acting so defriend when I am around, [y/n]? I' cannot seem to find the answer, and it worries me.'' Optimus said. [y/n] couldn't believe her ears, he just said he cared about her, that he worries. she also started freaking out in her head whit the thought of him finding out that in fact, she loved him.

optimus saw the sudden worry appearing in [y.n]'s [e/c] eyes, and tried to comfort her. he gently placed his index digit on her shoulder. '' please [y/n], if there's something wrong then try and tell me''. optimus his digit went from her shoulder to the side of her face, and he carefully wiped away a stray tear that started rolling down her cheek. '' I..I....hu...'' [y/n] tried so hard to just tell him how she felt, here and knew she wants to let him know. ''o..optimus'' her shaky voice continued. ''what is it?'' he responded whit while looking into her watery eyes. ''i....I Think I..that I.... aaaggh, Optimus I have feelings for you! I tried so hard to not feel them and ignore it, but as the days passed by I couldn't anymore. I am really sorry for acting the way I did makeing you feel worried about me. I understand that my hard wants something that's impossible, and....''

whit a swift move Optimus gently wrapped his large servo around [y/n]'s body and lifts her af of the table. as best as he can he carefully holds her against his chassis in a way that resembles a hug. automatic [y/n] returns it. when Optimus breaks the hug and lifts her to his faceplate [y/n[ looked unsure and confused. he knew she still didn't quite understand why he had given her a hug, so he decided to speak. '' I am very relieved to hear that [y/n].'' her eyes grew wide and an instant shade of deep red covered her cheeks. optimus was relieved to hear me confess my love she thought. '' I must admit that my spark kept leading me to you. I have thought about it for days also trying to deny my feelings, but I can't any more new I know that you feel the same.'' [y/n]'s hard rate increased madly, so did Optimus his spark beat.

the kind of shy side [y/n] had developed to hide her love for Optimus, had totally disappeared by know. she was so excited in fact, that whit out a second thought she leaned closer and closer to Optimus faceplate. when she was close enough to kiss him, [y/n] stopped. thinking about Optimus who perhaps dint knew what she was going to do. she din't even know if he knew what a kiss was at all! but Optimus made clear he did know. before [y/n] could close the distance between them herself, Optimus did it instead.

slowly both their faces met, and on contact, both Optimus and [y/n] melted completely into the kiss. optimus kissed her as gently as he could. [y/n] was pleasantly surprised by the softness of Optimus kiss, sins well, he is made of metal after all. optimus, on the other hand, was pleasantly surprised by how good it felt to kiss [y/n].

he never thought he would fall in love whit a human. but even dough their differences, it had happened. .[y/n]'s hands holding on to the sides of Optimus his faceplate were so small and soft compared to Optimus his servo's. in his optics, she was adorable and cute. deep in here bright [e/c] eyes she held so much life and excitement, that staring into them is like looking at an endless universe of beauty. she thought the same about Optimus. the way he always stood there leaving no one behind, full of kindness and forgiveness, always caring. his bright blue optics that seem to have a library full of love hidden into them. and when she caught him smiling she smiled too, it was like a reflex she had no control over.

they finally broke their long kiss, since [y/n] needed some air. a blush on her cheeks, sparkles in her eyes and a big smile on her face.that was amazing! she thought. a loving smile a little blue dusting his faceplate, and optics full of love. to think it started out whit him being worried something bad was going on [y/n] didn't speak about. turned out that she loved him, he loved her. and time, time loved this moment so brought them here together.

'' I love you Optimus''

''I love you too, my Sweetspark''

soooooooooo hope you people liked it. of so, feel free to leave a comment, or........Vote.

have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!