"I honestly don't like to die so if you could just-"

"Hey! Just listen already!" Some guy said from the crowd. "Yeah!" Said a girl. "Just go already!" Said another.

"Just jump!" A person said. "Jump, jump, jump..."

And eventually, it turned into a crowd chant.

Oh my God, the pressure.

The Weather Channel's camera was pointed at me.

"Okay kid, on the count of three I'm gonna blow my whistle."

"Wait! Just give me a few-"

"One."

"Could you be patient for awhile and just-"

I got this churning feeling in my stomach. That's why Josh and I didn't have a full meal.

"Two"

"Oh my God. Please I can't-"

"Jump, jump, jump, jump..."

The crowd, the weird coach guy, the pressure...

My hands were shaking and I was clenching my fists.

Suddenly, I didn't look down. I chose to look ahead of me.

Oh my gosh. I've never seen it so beautiful before. The sky with purple, pink, and streaks of orange painted the clouds. I've never felt so...free.

I closed my eyes.

"Three!"

Oh shit.

And just like that, I was free-falling from that 900-meter steel arch.

And it wasn't as good as I expected.

Of course, I did spread my arms like most people do. But my mind was more like,

Oh my gosh. When am I supposed to pull that thingy from the parachute? Am I supposed to estimate how much feet? I need Jarvis from Ironman. What if I don't get to pull it in the right time? Where will I land? On shore? On water? What if I land on a tree? Will I be stuck there forever?

That.

But my whole body was so numb. I couldn't feel anything. I felt like all those problems I left behind were being washed away from me.

Like that will ever happen. But still...

In short, I was scared. Alot.

Don't panic, don't panic...

I did my best to calm down and regain my breathing.

From now I could already see the ground. And it got even scarier.

I was still high, but seeing the ground gave me goosebumps.

I closed my eyes.

"I love the sky. Especially when it's purple with a tinge of pink and orange."

"I love looking at the sky."

"It's just one big masterpiece"

"I always wanted to touch a cloud."

I opened my eyes and realized.

It was Josh I was with at the milktea shop. I told him I wanted to touch a cloud.

I didn't realize it, but he gave me something nearly impossible.

The chance to touch a cloud.

This time it not outside my window, something I couldn't reach.

It was all around me. I got this ticklish feeling and I started laughing.

"Eat your heart out laws of physics!" I shouted.

I spread my arms futher in enthusiasm, my messy bun getting messier.

The clouds felt soft around my skin, somewhat cold.

I just kept looking all around me. I felt like this was my territory. No wait. I felt like the purple sky was my home.

A place where I can be anyone who I want to be. A place where there are no bullies, no depression, and no painful memories.

A place where I was free.

I descended closer and closer to the ground where I got used to the ticklish feeling.

I almost forgot.

I need to use the parachute if I didn't wanna die.

I pulled the string behind the folded parachute and a huge force was slowing my fall.

I could already see alot of people cheering and clapping their hands on shore.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I shouted as I descended, pretending to act like I won an Oscar Award.

And in an instant, I plunged into the deep, cool river.