Much random... (Plus NEW COVER PHOTO!)

*checks rankings*

Ok... Oh there was a ranking of KH? Nah I know I'm not in a top 50, I mean it's not competition for me or everyone else. Plus competition is the worst, your stranger rival comes at you and fight each other oh come on. The truth is I don't wanna fight someone, if you teases me or taunting me on the story you made.

Oh my level 99 rage will coming over my thoughts, and you have to be ready because my mouth going to be dirty if I said too much.

*Dan heard J when she started to talked about competition*

"Are you interviewing on your own or... I heard someone howling on the other room..?" Dan said.

"It's just me, talk to myself..." J crossed her arms.

"Oh wait another fac—"

"Just stop, please... In the name of Donald's voice..."

"You running out of ideas?" Dan sat on her bed but he didn't notice that Pini was there, "Oh hi P."

"Shut up, I'm playing Squirttoon 2!" P focusing on her Flattendo Swap.

"Was that another version of Nintendo Switch and Splatoon 2?" Dan asked, "Did you make that?" He added.

"Yes both..." J replied, "Because she asked me to borrow that switch and I forgot she's my imaginary person, so she touched the switch and didn't work out, so that's why I created that..." She said while browsing the rankings.

"Wow, so imaginative, J..." Dan teased then J growled.

"What do you know KH T or D is rank #37... I still don't care, if I celebrate bad luck comes..." J put her good charm on her neck, "And my other highest rank was Namine and Xion #5..." J laughed.

" J laughed

"So, Vanitas was in #13

"So, Vanitas was in #13..." Dan stared at her iPad, "He really is in a Seeker of Darkness..."

"Shh... P hear you." J whispered to him.

Insert "to be continued" music...

"Hear what? I just know he was in a Seeker of Darkness." P death glare to the admins, "So, who's ready to bend your hands?" She exercise her hand and starts walking to the admins.

"Pot—"

To be continued...

*beep*

WHAT IF KINGDOM HEARTS TRUTH OR DARE HAD A BLOOPERS SCENE BOOK...

"I wonder what she's doing?" Vanitas flew on the P's window but his foot stuck on a tree and falls on the ground.

"Agik..." Pini noticed and opened the window, "Ano ginagawa mo?" (Means "What are you doing?")

*beep*

Everyone went an awkward silence again and Mir just stayed quiet. Then, they heard someone stomping outside and the door swing through the wall.

BANG

"Who in th—" The door fell and hit on P's head, "..."

"Holy *beep*" J gasped while she covered her mouth.

Everyone stand up and still widened their eyes, "P, you okay..." (y/n) ran to her, she nodded and head upstairs.

"Was that supposed to be in a scene?" Vanitas stared at the script.

"NO!" Everyone said.

*beep*

"You so.." Demyx said,

"Heartless.." Axel continues,

"Precious.." Roxas too,

"When you..." As well as Ven...

"Smile..." The four boys said while zoom in and out of your face.

"Just stop that meme, that's not funny..." You blushed and looked away.

*beep*

I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!

"Gotta change cover photo now..." J said.

"See 'ya." J and Dan waved their weak hands.

"I'm not done, you two..." P growled.