Chapter 35: Some sort of situation..?

Please kill me..

Pini POV

"W-where am I?" I started to open my eyes and I finally back to normal. I sighed and I didn't realized that I was someone's house, which is not mine.

I turned my head to the right and I screamed straight to his face, did we do this last night??? Oh no, panic mode.

"WHAT IN THE HEARTLESS ARE YOU DOING??!" I shouted and pushed him away to my body.

"Huh, nothing.." Vanitas said.

"Then, why am I naked??!"

"But I covered you up, using my blanket!" He barked, "And I can't put your clothes, because your naked, so I cover you in blanket." He added.

We went silence and I laughed a little, he looked up something to his closet and stared at it.

"You should wear my clothes.." He said. I nodded and started to wondered that why am I here in his house not mine..

"Hey, can I ask?" I said. I heard him 'Hmm..' word, so he means yes. He was finding a clothes for me, kinda sucks.

"So, What happened and how did I ended up here?"

"You just fell asleep, your majesty."

"Don't call me that, and how'd you know tha—" I heard someone smashed outside of his house.

"Anyway, you've been slept in 4 days ago after you came back to normal." He said, while he's finding.

"WHAT?!"

"Shh.. They'll hear you." He gave me a death glare. I'm confused, I know this is different or normal today and I'm still hearing noises on outside . I open the curtain to the window, to see what is going on out there.

"What in the—" I saw (many) heartless running down the streets, they everywhere to the neighbor's roof, on the pond and even these stupid heartless stuck in the trees! I felt someone grab the curtains and close it.  So, the CHARCOAL did it.

"Don't open the curtains, they'll see us.." And he pulled of his T-shirt on his closet.

NO ONE POV

"..."

"What? Wear it now."

"Ehem, front of you??!"

Vanitas facepalmed slowly to his face, "Heartless is everywhere, you idiot emo." They both went silence, then Pini let out sighed and said,

"So, you called me idiot, huh..?" Vanitas just rolled his eyes.

"Nice, I make her angry again." He thought.

"You're the one, because your a pervert, trying to flirt me and HELLO someone in love yo—"

"Which is you.."

"What did you just sa—" Vanitas started to lean forward to Pini, and stared at him, "O-oi, What are y— Hey!" Pini barked and blushed lightly.

"You like me, didn't you?" He gave her a curious look, she blushed a little bit once again.

"I-i don't like you.. you idiot charcoal ant perv." She's still blushing.

"We'll see about that.." He smirked.

———

I'm very very sorry, reader-mates. I know its been 2 months, I didn't published another story, because I restart/redo it again of my story. Last time, I post the part of "DID I MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER?!" Well (RIP GRAMMAR), that's it guys.

See 'ya

Bye

- J~!