She even nudged Althea's side by her elbow playfully. Althea smile and feel relieve.

"You know that Japanese Businessmen are somewhat different from other Countries right?" Ask Althea.

"Really? I didnt know that......since most of the businessmen and women I encountered in our company meetings and gatherings are from Western or sometimes in European Countries.

How so? Can you elaborate it for me?" Ask Jade, she's glad Althea brought this up to her attention or else she'll look like a fool in front of their Japanese client, if she behave Westernly.

"Well, Business etiquette in Japan is more formal than in the United States and other Western countries. Respect for authority is essential, so we should address superiors with far more deference than you would someone of equal rank." Informed Althea......Jade was nodding telling her to continue.

"Even with peers, youll be expected to maintain a professional tone, addressing them in ways that demonstrate respect for their standing." Continued Althea.

"And Jade......pay attention to their hierarchy.......I mean their order of position. Social status is clearly defined and always respected in Japan.

When youre greeting a group of Japanese businesspeople, address the most senior executive first. In a group setting, Japanese businesspeople often stand according to their rank, so the senior official will likely take a prominent position within the group." Althea elaborated.

Althea wanted Jade to be knowledgeable and ready in handling or conversing to their Japanese client or other prospect Japanese Investor.

Jade was just listening closely to Althea's facts about the Japanese Businessmen.

Actually she can listen to Althea all day long.

The way she converse........the way her facial expression change, when she's explaining to her and the way Althea's mouth move.

Her lips......Althea's lips, she wanted to taste that lips.

How deliciously sweet it would be.......to savor it with her own.

Wait..........wait a minute, what just shes thinking? She's a woman.........Althea is a woman, this is not possible.................isn't it?

Oh my Lord.........is she a les................No!No!No! It can't be............No she's not a les.......bi.......an!!!! No.......No way!

"Jade?.....are you okay? Did I bore you?" - Althea, with her concerned look.

"No!......of course not!" Jade feeling embarrass on her thoughts about earlier.

'My goodness Jade get a grip of yourself.' She thought.

"Okay...........are you sure youre alright?" Worried Althea. Jade just give her an assuring smile.

"Alright then if you say so........let's continue, by the way Jade.........(Trailed of Althea) avoid too much contact.

Japanese people dislike public displays of affection and rarely touch each other in public. When greeting, they usually bow, though theyll often shake hands with Westerners.

When greeting a Japanese businessperson, dont initiate physical contact, and dont maintain eye contact for too long since this is considered a sign of rudeness and disrespect.

Be gender-specific. Unlike English, which uses the same words regardless of gender, Japan uses different words when speaking to or about males and females. Make sure you use the masculine word form when speaking with a businessman. Women are expected to use a more polite style of speaking than men.

Since, were a women Jade.......addressing a Japanese businessman, well need to be even more formal than our male counterparts, which is Mr. Lim over there." Finished Althea in her long and detailed explanation of Japanese Businessmen's etiquette.

"Thank's Althea for the head start, Im glad you brief me in this matter. Ill be looking like a jester in there." Jade a bit disappointed on herself she's a God D*mn Heiress for crying out loud.....she's a daughter of a business tycoon.....how can she be so illiterate in this matter.

"Hey..........don't bet up yourself........everything will be fall in place,okay? So compose yourself." Althea holding her hand resting at her lap.

With that being said..........they are ready...........definitely they are.

End of flashback

--------------------

Jade is looking at the view of metropolis from here glass window.

She rest for a while just to relax her mind.

She's been so busy, right after they came back from Japan trip.

The demands are getting higher and higher.

Their Investors are getting overwhelmingly high.

The demands of their company services were so desired by Stakeholders.

Reminiscing her trip to Japan make her smile........actually just with Althea.

From the time they came back from Japan, never a day or we could say an hour........no definitely not........a minute you would say Jade is thinking of Althea.

Thinking about that day..............the day she really confirms her feeling towards Althea.

To be continued........................