Chapter 13: Journey to save Lucy

Ok I have updated and I need opinions on the third book i m gonna post wat i wanted, i just found out, that it does not fit but anywho this is the chap.

Natsu POV

"Erza how long more till this is over?" Levy asked as we walked past some trees. The group consisting of Erza, Levy, Gray, Wendy, Laxus, me, Gina and her guild members, started panting as it was already close to night time.

"Ok lets set up camp in that cave over there." Erza and Eleanor both said at the same time while pointing to the same place. "Wow as the saying goes great minds think alike." Levy said with Gina agreeing with her the moment she finished.

"Ok lets get in to the cave now. Natsu and Levy get to the site and stay there. All the others get water and food. We have to restock before we move off." Gina instructed before everyone but Erza and Eleanor stayed behind.

"Um, master?" Eleanor said before Gina turned around. "I thought you said that you were going to get supplies not too long ago so why are we looking for more supplies? Have we run out?" Erza said before I walked up to them and sheepishly said "Um sorry but I felt hungry and ate the supplies."

The moment I finished Erza had an intimidating aura surrounding her. "Now, now Erza let's not get too worked up. I'm sure Natsu will not do it again. Right?" Gina said before I glaced back at Erza. "H-HAI!" I said before they went away.

Ayumu POV

'Meh I really wanted for all the dragon slayers to come. Than we could break in and get Lucy-San out faster. Wendy could have helped enhance while-' I thought just before someone hit me on th head. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FO- oh its you Ran. I thought it was that idiot that always gets a-" I was cut off by the other group's leader. "We have to collect supplies and we also need to go back before master kills us." I shivered at the fact that master would punish us.

'I can hear you guy you know.'

"AH GINA-SAMA/COURTNEY-SAMA HEARD THAT!" me and Ran shouted at the same time.

'I think we have enough supplies I think you guy can come back now.'

"Hai master" Ran said and bowed as if Gina-Sama was infront of her. 'Hm. I think we will only need a few more of these fruits. Ok master we will be back soon.' Knowing she would hear me, I walked off to get a few more of the fruits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levy POV

'I hope Lu-Chan is alright.' I thought. Though we walked in places that are filled with people, we encountered many demons, monsters and creatures that got the Holy Crown guild members irritated and took them all out.

I feel bad for not helping at all. I only took out a small mutated animal while the others took out monsters like wyverns, vulcans and many others.

'We need to get to Lu-Chan soon,' the moment I thought that, I heard a squeal.

"YAY GAJEEL-SAN IS HERE!"

That could only be the squeal of the one and only Ayumu. "Oh great I have one more person to beat" could only have come from Natsu and "Oh well flame head only thinks about fighting" from Gray.

"What did you call me ice freak?"

"I said flame head idiot!"

"While you to bozos fight, we are on a mission."

"Shut up metal head/iron freak."

"What you say?!"

Before we knew it two dragon slayers and an ice mage were fighting. And in the blink of an eye another dragon slayer and ice mage joined in the fight after failing to stop the fight.

Not long after two re-quip mages had blown their heads of and a guild master watched as two of her guild members and three of a neighboring guild's members were beaten up by their respective re-quip mages.

"Hey guys, ano I think we are here." the young dragon slayer said rather loudly in her case. "LUCY!" two dragon slayers and an ice mage shouted before I used my magic.

"Solid script: Silence!" I sent the words to Natsu, Laxus and Gray before turning around and thinking 'Lu-Chan we have come for you. Hang for just a while longer."

I walked up to Wendy, only to face a question even I did not think about. "Levy-San, ano why can't Lucy use her spirits to free herself?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that a cliffhanger? Oh well so anyway that was the story. I will try to update but the worse thing is that my Ipad fell and the screen cracked so I might need to send it in to for servicing. So I will be stuck on my phone for a while other than that I have nothing else to say. See you.

This is Gina signing out~~~~~~

{Edited}