The prophecy

The child of the sea god, forged of water and life. Given the ability to tame a wild heart.
The child of the war god, birthed from fire and hatred. Born to kill and destroy.
Hatred and love, fire and water. Must come together for the greater good.
Two demigods must come togther as one, times running out.

Everyone stood around the curley red head as she spoke the short prophecy, it was clear that two very opposite people were gonna have to fight togther, rather they wanted to or not.

Everyone looked at the sea gods son, hoping it would be him. That's when the counslor, Chiron, came trotting over. "Percy, we need to talk." The sentar spoke to the young hero as they walked to the big house.

"Chiron, this prophecy, it can't be about me and Clarisse, could it?" Percy Jackson spoke, kinda werry about the answer he may get. "I dought it, but Percy, we have other matters to talk about. Your sister, she maybe a half blood." The sentar spoke, watching the demigod try and understand.

It almost seemed impossible for Percy's sister to gain the abilities of a demigod, considering she's 17. The two talked discussing the events to come. All the while, a freaked out teen is in class.