War

{Anti's pov}

I looked at y/n who looked fearless. She had no fear in her eyes as she was preparing. We got a message the council wanted the war to be soon. Let me give you the gist of this. (Lol breaking the fourth wall.)  We are fighting heaven in this one. We think we should date. Have kids, get married. I will forever fight along with y/n even if it means risking my life to protect her. I will never leave her alone in the dark. Never again. Not ever. She doesn't deserve that. Y/n gathered secondary weapons as I helped organizing the armor. Jackson walked in and smiled. "Today's the big day." He said in a tough time as he out on the most fierce look. I put a fist to my chest showing my respects. He did aswell and so did y/n. I just hope we make it out of his alive.

{Y/ns pov}

I was scared. As tough as i look right now as i organize the weapons I was terrified. This war will be bloody. And were fighting with the demons in this one. I was soon done organizing and went straight back to training. I trained for 4 hours straight. I got tired and took a small nap.
When i woke I was greeted by armored angels.
"Hey armored up. We're leaving soon." Blu said. I went to my room and put mh golden armor, and has my golden sword. I showed my golden wings and met back with the group of armored angels.
"Attention all angels." Anti said as he stood on the table. "I want to say....thank you for helping me and y/n through this. I'm sorry we put you all through a rough time but i need to be with her. I love her deeply and I'm sure you would do the same for your loved ones. Now lets fight with pride in our blood as angels and demons combined as a team. Now, let's win this bitches." We raised out our swords and tears trickled down my cheeks as he gave the speech. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. He ruffled my hair and chuckled. "Come on. Let's kick some ass honey." I nodded and sandy got in her plane as for the rest of us we flew to the battle field. Jackson held onto anti who didnt have wings. Sandy flew right beside us in her plane and blu was next to me and he smiled at me. I smiled back.
"It's going to be okay y/n. Breath." He said. I guess he noticed the fear. I breathed slowly and calmed myself. 'Lets do this.'

{Blu's pov}

I looked to my fearful best friend as she had a scared expression. I told her everything would be okay and to take deep breaths. She did as she was told and did so. I was scared as well. But I had my faith in God that we would be able to get out of this alive. I prayed every day. But i have a feeling that something bigger would be there waiting. I saw fallen angels, demons, devils, and dark angels flying over head with grins on their faces when they flew to the battle field.
"Relax guys. They're friendlys. Dark told them not to attack us." Anti said like it was nothing. It relieved my nerves. It was nice to know that the demons know who to attack and who not to. I just hope we make it out alive.

{Mercy's pov}

I had my spell book and magic ready for the fight. I was ready. No fear. After the speech anti gave it really did put adrenaline through my veins. I just want to get this war over with. I just hope i make it out. Along with my friends as well. We can only hope right?

{Percy's pov}

"YEAH LET'S KICK SOME ASS GUYS! WOOHOO! YEEEAAAH!" I cheered to my team as we fly through the air. "Percy will you shut the fuck up!" Mercy shouted. I rolled my eyes at the male and flew ahead. "How about slow down dude!" Blu shouted with a few chuckles coming from the rest of the group. I slow down so they can Catch up a bit. "WOOHOO! LET'S FUCK SHIT UP!" I shouted. 'LET'S FUCKING DO THIS BITCHES!'

{sandy's pov}

"Percy your an idiot." I mumbled. I looked to mercy and my heart sped up. I loved him. I'll admit that. I would hate to see him die out there. 'Mercy please be careful.' I thought to myself. A tear falls. "I love you."

{Y/ns pov}

I spot other angels flying down to the battle field. We fly down aswell but i seemed to be a bit bigger then I remember. I fall with a thump on the ground. I looked tk the other side and saw people about the same size as me. I've grown!
I glared at the angles who I recognized as the council. They glared back with swords held high.
"Prepare to meet your fate." Blu's face turned to complete sorrow. And so does two of the council members.
"Mom? Dad?"
"Yes. It's us. But it's sad to see our own two sons have turned against us." A woman said with a sad look. Blu didnt feel bad. He looked more tougher then he'd ever been. Almost angry. "It's for a good cause mother." He emphasized 'mother' as an insult and She glared at her own son.
Not a word escaped her mouth as she glared. "We are here to give rights for angels and demons to love!" I shouted and our side of demons cheered. "Never! You will parish at the wrath if my sword! Pathetic demons!" Blu's father shouted. I slammed my sword down as it sunk into thw ground causing a few cracks.
"What's more pathetic is to see childish council member wanting war at the next day!" Anti insulted back.
"Enough! Let's just fight already!!"  Casper yelled with his eyes glowing bright red. "Indeed. Let's end this!" Amber shouted with anger and shot a glare our way. "Very well! Prepare to die you assholes!" Mercy shouted. "YEAH! LET'S END THIS FUCKERS!" I facepalmed when i heard the screaming voice of Percy and his idiotic says. That didn't matter. Our sides charged at eachother.
Now was the time where blood would be spilled.