I felt tired and wanted to doze off but this jerk seems like working like a maniac. "Well, it's late so I think you should stop working." I couldn't stop but say in a low voice.

"Why?" He yelled out loud narrowing his eyes on me.

"It's not good to stay late and work continuously. Your health will be affected badly." I rant like a doctor.

I am a doctor so who can stop me?

"Why do you care? You are in no position to give me advice. Just get the hell out." He yelled at me looking mad like a bull flaring his nose in anger.

"You bitch. Where were you? I call you thousands of times and now you are calling. Don't you have a responsibility as a friend! How selfish of you to not invite me to your wedding? And let me know through the news. Yo..." A furious voice rant all the mean things when I tapped the accept button.

"Hey! Bell. Clam down. Sorry for the things. I will explain it when I reached there and Can you let me stay at yours for tonight? I am-" Before I could say further my mobile was snatched away and the call was ended.

"How dare you, Shaub? Give my mobile back." I tried to take it but he raises it higher making it impossible for me to get it.

"What were you saying to your friend? Staying at her's, huh?" He asked with a harsh glare.

"What else shall I do then? You tell me to get out and now I am tired of arguing with you." I sighed and take a deep breath.

"Just give my phone back and do your own business." I tiptoe on my feet to be on his level but I failed miserably.

He towers over me and our chests were making little contact which made me feel uncomfortable. Finally, he gave in and handed me my mobile but he put me on his shoulder like I was a sag bag and moved to god knows where?

"Shaub put me down. What are you doing? Let me go or else I will call the police." I yelled out loud and smacked his head and shoulder but he didn't budge.

"Help! Jerk put me down" I shouted and continued hitting his back.

"Don't waste your energy yelling. No one is here. You and me alone. Sounds perfect right?" He laughed out loud and spanked my butt.

That startled me. How can he touch and beat my butt? What have I put myself into? He is trouble and why he made me suffer along with him. Or is it me who like to suffer?

"You jerk. How dare you spank me? Put me down. You arrogant jerk." I shouted atop of my lungs but he kept on walking and laughed out loud.

My hands hurt but he didn't seem to be affected so I bite on his ear like it's a meat piece and he put me down but on the bed. "Ahh.. you crazy wo...Ahh.." He screamed in pain holding his injured ear.

Then I felt relief that I got off his hold and tried to move away but he caged me on the bed placing his hand on either of my shoulders.

"Where do you think you are going, my love? You have heard me and made me scream but let's made you scream even more. What's say you will enjoy it?" He smirked and slowly advance towards me.

I looked at him with wide eyes and then I realize what he had said? Me screaming and he making..cut it choco. It's never gonna happen.

Don't let him get you. I encourage myself to push him.

But my hands were numb and my heart was beating abnormally. It could burst out any second and I would die from it. I become tense and words were not coming out of my mouth.

"I..yo-you.." I stammered and felt afraid to speak.

But he advanced towards me looking intensely at my eyes and his nose nearly touching mine making my breath hitched and a strange feeling builds up on me. Then out of thin air, a ring came on his left hand.

Ring seriously then what were you thinking, a kiss?

"Give me your hand." He said moving back but I was dumbfounded to hear anything.

He then pulled my hand and put the ring on my ring finger. Then he kissed my hand looking straight into my eyes. I blushed from his sudden gestures and he smirked glancing at me. I pulled my hand back when I regain my consciousness but he placed a ring on my hand.

"What?" I asked pointing towards the ring.

"Put it on my finger. You dumbo." He said moving his hand forward.

I then put the ring on his finger and maintain a distance between us.

"Now you remember putting the ring wifey. You have a lot to do so better be prepared." He said in a mocking tone.

"Why have you planned this marriage? Why? Mr.Shuab Reghen used me in this dirty game of yours when you can have any girl you want." I said with hate filled voice.

He laughed and rubbed his hand on his pant looking at me. " Well, I can marry any girl I want but it will not be you, my love." He said looking at my eyes.

"Why me? Why?" I sound desperate.

"You and me hate each other so you will never fall for me and if I used other girls then they will stick like bubblegum so I choose you. It's simple to think." He put his thoughts into simple words.

"Still I-" I was about to speak when he cut me off.

"You should sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long and tiring day. You need to act along." He said getting off the bed.

"Am I an actress to act? You better choose some of your model girlfriends?" I said feeling irritated.

" Seeing your past activities you are perfect to be the model. That club dress suits you and your curves were shown perfectly. You have-" His words made me infuriated so I cut him off.

"Just stop your nonsense and get out." I pulled the comforter to my chest and lie on comfortably.

"Ok, then Goodnight love." He pecked on my forehead and walked away leaving me speechless.

"Wait." I voiced out looking at his back.

"Why? Can't sleep alone, scary baby?" He mocked me and I roll my eyes.

"I can't sleep on this dress. I need to change." I said looking at my mobile.

"There is the closest and you can wear anything that fits you." He pointed towards the closet and left the room, closing the door.

So, I went to the closet and saw his clothes. I looked at his sweats and they were too big for me to fit in so I grabbed one of his shirts and wear it.

I then washed my face and sat on bed texting Bell to meet tomorrow as I don't have enough energy to share everything so I turn off the light and sleep inhaling his scent which made my stomach somersault.

•••••••••••

|Now the unfortunate marriage journey will start. Are you guys excited?|