I opened my eyes once again, except this time, my breathing was controlled and everyone in the room was focused on Argent. I need to trust these freaky visions and maybe one day control them.

"I know for one that Katashis in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down."

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found," Isaac deadpanned.

"Not particularly, no," Argent replied to Isaac.

"You think he knows what they are?" Scott asked, leaning forward in hope,

"Or what they want?" I added leaning in, too.

"Maybe."

"What if he doesn't want to talk," Allison reasoned, sitting down next to Isaac.

"What if he doesn't even remember you," Isaac quickly added.

"He'll remember this," Argent got up from the chair, limping over to a tiny chest. He opened the chest, signaling us to examine it.

I looked at the mask and then blinked slowly, having a quick vision of it shattering by his bullet, sending the Oni back. I opened my eyes once again, wide with worry at the mask.dee

"I know I didn't kill him, I'm not sure you can." He explained, watching as I picked it up slowly, examining a piece of the shattered mask. "But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there."

Scott looked at it over my shoulder.

"What was behind the mask?" Scott asked.

I shut my eyes, envisioning the Oni's face, which consists of dark, gusts of clouds that had an eerie effect to it. It was like you could get sucked into the darkness, it was faceless. I gulped down my fear, opening my eyes to look over at Scott in dread. "Darkness."

Argent agreed, muttering, "Absolute darkness."

---------------------------------------

"Why haven't you been home? Sneaking out, are we?" Kale teased as I drove him to school the next morning.

"Oh shut up Kale. At least I have friends," I smirked, glancing at him as i turned into the school parking lot.

"Ha ha ha. I'm dying of laughter."

"Oh, and Summer called last night." He blurted, his smirk growing when I glanced at him in annoyance.

"Kale. You better of not..." I breathed out. He would flirt with Summer every chance he got.

"Oh, she wants me."

"Shut up." I laughed, rolling my eyes as I stopped my Buggy, making it squeek to a stop. We jolted forward, feeling the immense impact of the sudden stop.

"You really need-"

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically turning the key, knowing what he was going to nag about me this time about the car.

I pushed open the car door, hopping out of the car as Kale waved back at me quickly before heading towards the school. I shifted my backpack to one side of my shoulder, took a deep breath, and walked towards the school. I wish I hadn't of taken the deep breath, considering I could smell of werewolf right in front of me. 'Why bother parking by the school bus?' I scolded my self as I trudged over to Scott, who was wedged in the middle of the twins on their motor cycles.

"You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott breathed out.

"All day," Aiden teased Scott, who flinched in annoyance.

"All night," Ethan added, making Scott flinch a second time due to annoyance.

Scott licked mouth in aggravation before I interrupted,