Chapter 3: The Meeting

So I want you to imagine Subject E305 with bangs cause later in the story there will be this picture and it has bangs.

So yeah.....

Here you go.

-----------------------------------------------

The car pulled up to the coolest building Subject E305 has ever seen. They got out of the car as she looked all around her, trying not to miss any detail. She bumped into Tony's back when he suddenly stopped. He turned around and faced her.

"Ok kid, raise your arms up." He demanded

She sighed and lifted her arms up. Tony felt for his wallet in her pockets, and when he finally found it he grinned at her. But then his hand brushed something else in her jacket pocket. He then pulled out both his wallet and Gypsy. Subject E305's eyes widen as she saw what he had in his hands.

"What is this?" Tony asked as he turned Gypsy around in his hands.

"That's mine. Now give it back" She demanded

"Wait. Is this the alien tech from the attack on New York?" He asked.

"Maybe....but I really need it, so if you could just give it back" she said as she reached for Gypsy, but Tony pulled away.

"From where did you get this?" He asked again

"I found it and it's mine. Now give it back!" She yelled.

"No. This does not belong to you, kid" Tony said and looked into her eyes. "And I'm still not done with you."

Subject E305 felt her heart beating faster, then she saw Gypsy light up and vibrate in Tony's hand. Tony's eyes widen in fear as he held Gypsy.

"Are you crazy? You made a bomb?!?" he yelled at her then reached a hand into Gypsy's controls. He pulled out the alien tech and Gypsy immediately shut off.

"NO!" Subject E305 yelled. "What have you done?!?"

"Well that was easy. Here you can take this back" He said and threw the empty and broken disk at her with the alien tech in his hands. "Now come with me, I still have a meeting to attend to, and for the love of Thor's hammer, please don't do anything stupid. Understand?'"

Subject E305 followed him and took deep breathes. She had no idea if her episodes were going to come now or after 10 years, but she has to be prepared. She looked up at Tony's back with rage in her eyes. She hated him; he took the one thing that was protecting other people from her. And he was wrong, Gypsy wasn't a bomb, she was. If he wanted to play bad then she'll play bad too.

They entered a room with glass walls. She looked around the room and her jaw dropped. The Avengers were there. There was Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Vision, Sam Wilson, and Jim Rhodes. She couldn't believe it; world's mightiest heroes were right in front of her.

"Cool..." She whispered loud enough for them to hear her.

"Sorry, sorry" Tony said. "I know I'm late, but as you can see I had a bit of a situation"

"Ok...but what I can't understand is why would you bring a child here?" a guy who Subject E305 knew worked for the government.

"That's not why we here today, so can we continue with the real problems" Tony said and took a seat at the end of the room as Subject E305 stayed awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"Here kid, take a seat" Steve Rogers said to her.

"Thanks? But I don't think this is the right place for me to be in, so I'm just going to wait outside-"She said.