Chapter 6: Trouble

I really didn't know what to name this chapter so....don't judge me. 

And just to get this out of the way.

This: ======== means changing point of view. 

and this: +++++++ means a time skip.  

-----------------------------------------

"What's going to happen to him?" Steve asked Ross when he saw Bucky in the containment chamber.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you" Ross replied. "Psychological evaluation and extradition"

As they made their way to the watching room, Tony was on the phone, "Thank you, sir"

"Consequences?" Steve asked him once he hanged up the phone.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted" Tony said. "Had to give him something."

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve asked.

"Technically, it's the governments properly." Natasha said. "Wings too."

"That's cold" Sam said

Tony was trying to get Steve to sign the Accords when a knock disturbed them. Tony looked through the glass windows and saw a guard. He asked the guard what was wrong.

"There's this kid that says that she's your daughter, sir" the guard said.

"What's her name?" Tony asked

"Ruby, sir" The guard replied.

"God...." Tony rolled his eyes. "Get her inside"

The guard went then came back with Ruby. Ruby tried to pull her arm from the guard's grip but it didn't work. She would have used her power, but she didn't want to make a scene.

"Hey...hey let go of her" Tony told the guard. "She's my daughter for god's sake."

The guard left the room and Steve, Tony, and Ruby were left alone.

"What the hell, Ruby?" Tony said and slid a hand on his face. "I told you to stay put"

"To be honest Tony, I don't really recall a time I did anything you told me to. So I'm not starting today" She said and sat on one of the chairs then put her feet on the table.

"But how in the world did you get passed Vision?" He asked. "You and Wanda were supposed to be under his protection."

"Oh, God, Tony" Steve said "Every time I think you see things the right way..."

After a while of arguing Steve placed a pen on the table and left. Tony put on his sunglasses and looked at Ruby.

"Are you going somewhere or is that just to make you look cool?" She asked.

"Don't get smart with me, kid" He said pointing a finger at her. "Now get up, I'll need to take you to Vision and Wanda"

"I need to see Bucky first" She said.

"Why? Why do you want to see him so bad?!?" He asked angrily

"Because he was the only one there for me!!!" She yelled "He was the only one who checked on me after those people abused me! He was the one who healed my bruises and scars! He was the only one who gave me food when I was starving! H-He was the only one...."

It was all true. Bucky had always had her back even when she didn't have his. Tears were building in her eyes as she glared to Tony. After a few seconds, she found herself crying into Tony's chest.