; one ;

•Y/N POV•

My phone has been completely off for about the last three weeks. I texted my parents to let them know my flight was taking off, ignoring every other message I had. So apart from that I shut it off and I haven't touched it since I got back from touring with the boys.

It's been kind of good for me having a detox from it. But I decide that the three weeks has been long enough so, breathing deeply, I turn it back on.

The first of my many notifications is a message from Jack.

Jack💚

Jack💚
Please give me the chance
to explain. I miss talking to
you and everything about
you so much. I know I've
messed up big time because
I've lost the person that's
made me realise what love
feels like. I hope you got back
to England safe. Please call
me or at least text me when
you're ready to talk again. I
want to make things right
again. I miss you so much.
I love you Y/N ♥
[delivered 22 Aug 2018 • 3:45pm]

Just the fact that he text me makes my heart speed up. Of course I still love him but I don't know whether or not I trust him. After hearing the phone call I don't know what I believe anymore. Maybe our whole relationship was a lie.

I know that Jack is back in Pennsylvania at the moment so I check my world clock for the time there. 6am. I take another deep breath and decide to text him back. Although I know he's 100 percent asleep at the moment I can at least leave him a message for when he does eventually wake up.

Jack💚

Y/N💖✨
I still love you too Jack
and I've missed you like
hell but now I don't know
what I'm believing at the
moment. Call me when
you wake up, I want to
know what your side is ♥

I head down stairs to make myself some breakfast while I wait for Jack's call. When I get there I find a note from my parents on the kitchen counter top.

We've gone out for the day, would've invited you but you're probably very tired, see you later - Mum x

I leave the note in it's place and pull out a plate, then start making myself breakfast.

I walk out of the bathroom and in to my room to see my phone lying on the bed ringing. As I walk closer I see that it's Jack's contact up on the screen. Hesitating slightly I swipe right across the screen and pick up to accept the face time call.

•Jack POV•

"Y/N."

The first word I've said to her for the last three weeks.

"I'm so sorry," I say quickly. "I know I messed up. Badly. But I need to explain."

"I missed you so much," she blurts out. Her cheeks go red, it was obviously an accident but it makes the corners of my lips twitch in to a slight smile.

"I've been missing, I've been crushing on you all night," I half mumble, half hum the song.

"What was that?" she asks, I can see her trying not to grin widely like she used to.

"I missed you too," I tell her. This time she doesn't try to stop the smile grow on her face, however it quickly disappears, as if it was never there.

"What happened Jack?" she asks me sadly.

••

Heyyy I'm backkk with the sequel! This chapter is so much shorter that I hope most of the others will be but who knows, maybe I'll vary the chapter lengths more in this book or something. I might not update too often at the moment as I'm still working on writing lots but I wanted to put this first part out since it's been almost two weeks then maybe I'll start writing more and update like I used to every TUESDAY and FRIDAY.

Anyway, I hope you liked this, please vote and let me know what you think! Also maybe give me some ideas for the future of this book? I love you so much, thank you for reading this 💕

Also from now on if I put tweets or instagram posts into the story I won't be using my twitter and instagram usernames instead it'll look like this ;

@y/ig/n - your instagram name

&

@y/t/n - your twitter name

And y/s/n will mean your ship name.

- Lucy ✨

[word count ; 586]

[written ; 12th may 2018]

[published ; 22nd may 2018]