Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?

Começar do início

Lina- I'm not asking for your damn permission Jake..

Jake- What the hell is your problem?

Lina- Nothing okay!...Just go look for your 'Princess'...I'll be fine..

Jake- No you won't be..Let me help you..

Lina- (Gosh he's so damn charming)...Fine since you insist..

Jake- Put your arm around me..

Lina- (I can't get over you Jake and I'll do anything to have you back with me..I'm the one for you..It's me who really fell in love with you)....Thanks Jake..

Jake- For what?

Lina- For being so wonderful to me after how mean I've been..

Jake- We all have our flaws Lina..Nobody is perfect but we can at least try and be nice with one another don't you think?

Lina- *Rolls Eyes...I heard about what happened between Miles and Jazmin..

Jake- I rather not talk about that with you..

Lina- You know it's her loss...Not yours.

Jake- Drop it Lina..

Lina- I'm just saying the truth! If you were still with me none of this would be happening! You wouldn't be hurting! She's trash Jake! When are you going to finally realize that?!

Jake- That's enough Lina!...My relationship with Jazmin isn't any of your business!

Lina- You are still going to forgive her after what she's done to you!?

Jake- Can you stop with all this fake Bullshit Lina!..I know you never loved me! Heck you probably never even liked me! We all know you just dated me because Jazmin was dating James the one you REALLY LOVE! I suggest you dropping the act..it's getting old.

Lina- (As soon as he spoke those words..I stopped walking)..Jake look at me..

Jake- Lina..Lets go..

Lina- JAKE I SAID LOOK AT ME!...(I grabbed him from the face to force him to look me in the eyes)

Jake- Lina..Don't do this..

Lina- (Gazing into his beautiful blue eyes only confirmed how much I was truly in love with him)..I thought I loved James...Until I met you...I can't get you out of my head Jake..I love you with all of my heart..You're all I think about constantly..I hate it! Nobody has ever grabbed my attention to that extent!

She suddenly kissed me. I couldn't react fast enough nor did I push her away. This kiss was different I could feel her body trembling in my arms. It was like she was nervous to kiss me. Her soft lips tasted like strawberry..but...Why can't I pull away?

Why can't I pull away?