Chapter 2

Picture is there because I like it. Also I kinda imagine Serena in Hayden's arms but more... damsel in distress look. LOL

Also song is amazing! Best song to describe my story plot. ^.^

* some curssing in chappy*

--------------------------------

Chapter 2

*Hayden's Pov*

"Alright I'm going to go princess, Sleep tight." What the hell is wrong with me? When did I turn into Mr. Nice guy? No, I am not nice. I toy with girls' hearts; I'm never nice, not even when I'm trying to get into their pants, because they usually just fall right to my feet.

I walk into my house and see that the lights are off. I guess Mom took the nightshift at the hospital tonight. She usually works day shift so she can spend time with me when I get home from school. I'm all alone tonight. I'm an only child, and my ass of a father left my mom for a slutty blonde half his age. Damn, I'm just like my father aren't I? Hurting nice girls, and letting them all go.

I can't get Serena out of my mind though. Hell, she looked like a zombie when she opened the door, and I felt so bad for waking her up, but she was still beautiful. I wonder what she was so tired from. Maybe she just was too busy finishing late homework the night before?

I unlock my phone and see it's already 11:00. I hop into the shower, get out, get dressed and go to bed.

I get out of my car and look for Serena, before going to sleep last night I thought of something really clever we could do for our project. When I see her, I wince. Did I make her stay up all night or something? She looks like a bull dozer hit her, still beautiful, but sick and tired. I walk towards her and she is leaning up against her car, looking like she is going to pass out.

*Serena's Pov*

I am 110% I am going to pass out sooner or later. After that horrible episode last night, I've been feeling disgusting ever since. Another wave of dizziness passes through me and I lay my palms on the top of my car hood and close my eyes waiting for it to pass. Finally when the warning bell signals for class, it's over. I clutch my book bag and ever so slowly walk to my class. Before I can get there someone calls my name.

"Serena!" Haden yells. I almost cry at how loud he is. Shivers run up and down my spine as I get colder by the minute.

"What?" my voice cracks. One look at me and I'm pretty sure you would think I'm a walking corpse.

"What happened to you?"

"Well nice to see you too Mr. Bad boy." I cringe on the inside as I hear my horse voice.

"Why the hell are you in school!?" he shouts.

"Can you just shut up and stop being so loud." I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, and start wobbling. Soon enough I get weak in my knees and I can't hold myself up. Now it's not what you think my knees would feel weak from, yes there is a god right in front of me, who is possibly checking my not so goddess like face out, but I'm pretty sure it because I feel like I'm dying.

"Shit" he mumbles under his breath. Before I hit the ground though, like I expected to happen, I'm caught into warm arms. I'm way too weak to even worry about falling. So I just hug my arms to my chest.

"I'm taking you home which car is yours?"

"Grey Neon." I hand him my keys which were already in my hand. Yes, I do have an old car and my dad offered to buy me a better car, but I hate showing off the wealth he has, which he accomplished by working every god damn day.

Hayden walked as carefully as he could to my car and me; I tried as carefully as I could to hide the tears of pain and embarrassment from him. He set me gently in the passenger seat of my car and got into the driver's seat of my car driving as slow as he could. I lived about 15 minutes away from my school and when we were about 10minutes into the drive I forced him to stop the car.